Chapter 39

Shao Qun didn't react when he heard the doorbell ringing.

He opened the door for Li Chengxiu from the inside, and then went to open the door of the villa, "Why don't you even bring the key when you go out."

Li Chengxiu's face was as pale as paper, and when he saw him, his whole body was a little shaken.

Shao Qun dragged him into the house in surprise, "What's wrong with you, I have been walking for a few days, why have you lost so much?"

Li Chengxiu glanced at him erraticly, and gently pushed off his hand holding his arm.

Shao Qun frowned, "What's the matter?"

Li Chengxiu looked at him.

This is Shao Qun, except for a little tan, nothing has changed. But to him, what is already strange cannot be stranger. But just one week apart, it seemed like a lifetime.

Shao Qun felt that something was wrong with him, just like losing his soul. He had never seen Li Chengxiu like this.

"Cheng Xiu, what's the matter with you?" Shao Qun pulled him into the room, "Come in first."

Li Chengxiu was forced to be dragged into the house by him.

Shao Qun looked at him worriedly, "What the hell is going on, tell me."

Li Chengxiu took out something from his pocket, "Here is 40,000 yuan, and the rest, two years, I will give it back to you."

Shao Qun looked at the dark red thing, which was the passbook. He was stunned, "What do you mean?"

"I have already moved away, and the money must be returned to you."

Shao Qun gritted his teeth and said, "What do you mean?"

Li Chengxiu's eyes were red, as if he was suffering from great pain, and said dumbly, "Shao Qun, let's break up."

Shao Qun showed an expression of disbelief. He widened his eyes and raised his voice, "What did you say?"

Li Chengxiu exerted all his strength and repeated, "Break up."

Shao Qun squeezed his neck, his eyes were bloodshot, and he said cruelly, "Dare you repeat what you just said."

Li Chengxiu's nose was agitated lightly, and water vapor slowly appeared in his clear eyes. He choked and said, "Shao Qun, you are going to get married. Let's break up."

"Who the hell told you!"

"Your third sister." Li Chengxiu pushed his arm hard and looked at him sadly, "You guys, call, I'm by the side."

Shao Qun's heart was shaken, his arms drooped. He took off his hair and exhaled heavily, "Cheng Xiu, sit down and let's talk."

Li Chengxiu shook his head, wiped his eyes, and put his passbook on the table, "I'm leaving."

Shao Qun stretched out his long legs and stood in front of him, and said angrily, "Can't you talk about something? Just leave, what's the matter?"

Li Chengxiu sniffed and trembled, "I said, you got married, tell me, why didn't you tell me."

Shao Qun became furious, "What the hell do I have to tell you! I am married or not, and what matters to you!"

There was a trace of despair on Li Chengxiu's face, and he turned to leave.

Shao Qun stubbornly grabbed his arm and said sternly, "Is it bad for us? I will treat you well when I get married. Why are you so fucking brainy? If I don't marry a woman, can I be with you? Are you married? We can still be together, if I get married or not, nothing has changed at all. I can fucking treat you better, what the hell are you doing."