Chapter 48

Li Chengxiu's body was shaking. He knew that he could not move Shao Qun, so he pushed him hard because Shao Qun's touch made him stand up all his hairs. Being in this kind of confined space with nowhere to retreat, but facing someone who makes him scared of comparison, he has despair of despair.

Shao Qun hugged him hard.

This long-lost hug feels familiar and a bit strange. The man in his arms seems to be thinner than before, and he even feels a little bit when his arms cross his shoulder blades and tighten him.

He sometimes couldn't understand why such a thin, timid, and sobbing man would feel at ease just touching him tightly. Even the slightest temperature transmitted from the skin is enough to keep him warm, and the body that feels frozen while holding him is gradually warming up.

The heart has the illusion of thawing, sore and painful.

When Shao Qun was still holding Li Chengxiu in a loss, there was a pain in his shoulder.

Li Chengxiu's eyes were moist, biting his shoulder forcefully.

Shao Qun gritted his teeth, "You bite, biting your shoulders can help you ass, there is a way you bite here." Shao Qun raised his neck and exposed the aorta to his sight.

Li Chengxiu released his mouth and trembled, "You let me go, I want to go home."

The car had already started. Li Chengxiu didn't know where Shao Qun would take him, but no matter where he was, as long as there was Shao Qun, he didn't want to go.

Shao Qun gritted his teeth and said, "Go home? Which is your house? Li Shuo gives you a house and you are in charge. Why don't you want it when I give you a house? He made it by gold?"

Li Chengxiu put his hands against Shao Qun's chest and kept his distance from him.

He was afraid of Shao Qun. The power of Shao Qun's hands, the smell of his body, and the expression of sorrow made him scared.

Li Chengxiu trembled with fear, he shrank his body together, choked and said, "I want to go home."

Shao Qun felt a pain in his heart and wanted to kiss him while holding his face.

He didn't know what to do. He had never dealt with such a person. He didn't know how to protect himself, how to resist, how to fight back. Li Chengxiu's words and actions could easily make him uncomfortable, so he could only try to stop him. This mouth.

Li Chengxiu put aside his face and twisted his neck to the utmost degree.

Shao Qun grabbed his chin and chased his lips vaguely. Li Chengxiu suddenly struggled frantically, "Asshole, asshole!"

Did the bào trip that night also start with a rough bào kiss? He didn't remember, and he didn't want to remember. The shameful pain, the embarrassment and despair of lying in the hospital, were all like nightmares. When I turned it over, it was just a bloody memory.

The more he resisted, the more Shao Qun became anxious to ask for it.

"No! No! Shao Qun let me go, no, ah-" Li Chengxiu suddenly yelled sharply, frightening the driver, and couldn't help but look back.

Shao Qun was stunned, he desperately hugged Li Chengxiu, trying to calm him down.

Li Chengxiu cried and curled up his upper body, "Don't touch...Don't touch me, Shao Qun, you are, bastard, don't touch me..."

Shao Qun felt that his heart had been dug out, and he shouted sharply, "What the hell are you afraid of me, what the hell are you afraid of me! Li Shuo can touch you, why I can't, why I can't fucking. "