Chapter 6

After Li Chengxiu got on the train, he froze.

The driver was very aggressive, although he was close to an adult, but after all, he was only eleven or twelve years old and Li Chengxiu wanted to get off.

Shao Qun sat next to him, impatiently, "sit honestly."

"He, does he have a driver's license."

"Yeah, you still know the driver's license, what kind of driver's license do I need to see?" Shao Qun pointed to a bronze sign across the windshield, because the face was facing the outside, Li Chengxiu could only see it from behind Probably, it should be something like a national emblem, "That is a driver's license, who dares to block it."

Da Li rolled his red hair and smiled as he turned his head, "Shao Qun, you kid is so brave that your father knows not to kill you."

Shao Qun thumped the back of his chair fiercely, "Driving your car, less crap."

Xiao Sheng, who had not spoken in the front seat, said lightly, "Dare, look ahead, don't look back."

"Relax, I'm just under the age, the technology is okay." After that, the accelerator was accelerated with one foot, and the car flew out.

It was the first time that Li Chengxiu was so big in a car, but he was not as novel and beautiful as he had imagined, but he was shocked and his body was shaking, and he felt sick.

Shao Qun also crooked Li Chengxiu directly to Huang. He pushed Li Chengxiu in disgust, got up and pushed the back of his head, "Fuck your mother, slow me down!"

Xiaosheng frowned and looked at him in disapproval. "Shao Qun, you got the car out. What kind of fire did you get at him?"

Shao Qun glared at him, leaning back to his seat scolding, "Xiaosheng you bastard, every time you help a lot, you two are two."

Li Wenxun laughed.

Da Li also laughed and scolded, "You know a fart, if he wasn't a man, we wouldn't be two in the future."

Li Wenxun said, "Stop it, don't fucking say other doctors misunderstood that he was a girl and your mom ordered you a baby and kissed you and was born and found to be a kid, we can all bear it."

"I said every day in the future, when I told you to ask the uncle to spare me, I stopped, I won't bother you."

Several people haven't stopped since then, and drove the car to the city center with laughter all the way.

After Li Chengxiu got out of the car, his face was pale and papery, his hands bent over his knees, gān vomited for a long time, but he spit out nothing, but the whole person was uncomfortable.

Shao Qun snorted, "You made of paper, get up and follow us."

Li Chengxiu touched the stomach and straightened his waist behind them.

Li Chengxiu looked at the neighboring high-rise buildings in front of him, and he was a bit dazed.

He hasn't been to the city center for a long time. In his memory, he went to elementary school. When his parents' relationship was good, a family of three would occasionally come here to shop around. Basically, he wouldn't buy anything. The atmosphere, as well as looking at the dazzling array of commodities in the window, had been a joy for him at that time.

Several people led him into a shop for sportswear.

Li Chengxiu doesn't know many brands. This big check is impressive. The impression is very expensive. The expensive thing is that he dare not touch it, so that he is standing on the marble that is as clean and translucent as if it is not stained with dust. On the floor, there was fear that they might get dirty.