Chapter 74

Shao Qun's eyes gradually became wet. "I don't want to bī you either. I have exhausted all the tricks. You don't even look back. If it weren't for being anxious, I would like to speak on myself? Li Chengxiu, I told you You, such a stab is nothing, it's not as painful as if you stabbed me in my heart. I tried all my tricks. At first I thought, as long as I be a good person, treat you well and let you know that I really love You, you will forgive me. Later I found out that his mother is not like that at all, no matter how well I can do it, whether you believe I love you or not, you don't want me anymore. Don't want me at all. You don't give me any leeway, what do you want me to do."

Li Chengxiu sat down on the chair, covering his face with both hands, his shoulders trembling slightly.

Shao Qun looked at him with pain in his heart.

He is already a poor man and can only make a desperate bet. If Li Chengxiu is still unwilling, what should he do? To die, or to lock people up?

Either way, they both came to an end. He is not reconciled, he can make him happy, why he just refuses to accept, why can't believe him again, he can do everything for him, why he just refuses to look back.

How stubborn is Li Chengxiu? When he was stubborn, he hit his head and blood, and he couldn't break the wall that was blocking his heart.

He was desperate.

Li Chengxiu's body moved suddenly, and she said dumbly: "You, what else do you want?"

Shao Qun gave a sorrowful laugh, "What do you mean, if you want to just leave, why don't you pick another place and stabbing it, you will be completely quiet when I die, and no one will disgust you anymore."

Li Chengxiu said with a cry: "Shao Qun, you threaten me with this...you...you lunatic..."

Shao Qun took a deep breath, tried to prop up his body, turned his face to him, and said excitedly: "Cheng Xiu, is it so difficult to accept me again? Ah? You loved me before, and we are happy together. We can be the same as before, no, I, I will treat you a thousand times better than before, is this difficult? As long as you give me another chance, even if you save me, you also save yourself. You give me Next chance, I beg you, you can let me do anything except leave you."

Li Chengxiu sat down on the chair and covered his face.

It took a long time before he made a faint voice, "My child, is it true."

Shao Qun was taken aback for a moment before he realized that he asked what else, and said hurriedly, "Yes! It's true."

"Is it a boy or a girl."

"I just got pregnant and don't know...you, if you want to know in a hurry, you can do a chromosome test..."

"No..." Li Chengxiu lifted his teary face, "If, if it's a girl... You Shao, don't you need it?"

Shao Qun said anxiously: "Whoever says no, whether it's a boy or a girl, it's your child, and it's my baby, Shao Qun, how can you not want it?

Li Chengxiu looked at him in a daze.

Is this affection or terrible obsession?

The imprint Shao Qun made in his heart was always inseparable from Ruthlessness, but he felt more and more that maybe he didn't know Shao Qun enough. Can you tell all these crazy things, your eyes are so sad and affectionate that you can't get rid of it, is it the person who is cruelly ashamed of him? He will almost never know him.

No matter how he warned him not to be fooled, his heart was already shaken, and he began to believe that Shao Qun really loved him.

Although he could not forgive what Shao Qun had done to him, he could not continue to lie to himself.