Chapter 71

Li Chengxiu looked at the thin piece of paper in surprise, which was the resignation letter he had just posted today. "You, what are you..." He didn't want to ask. Shao Qun had a way. What if he asked? He has always been complacent about the results that he was able to get at work by relying on his own strength, but Shao Qun gave him a charity.

Without Shao Qun, he would be nothing, and what else could he be reluctant to give up.

Shao Qun made a ball of paper and threw it at his feet, staring red eyes and sternly: "Where do you want to go? Where do you want to go this time?"

Li Chengxiu took a step back, feeling that his legs were soft, and he knew that he could not go anywhere.

Shao Qun suddenly leaned over, hugged him fiercely, and shouted hoarsely, "Cheng Xiu...Where do you want to go? You are leaving me again, so I can't find anywhere, why are you fucking? It's so cruel."

Li Chengxiu's eyes were hot, and the sourness in his heart was beyond words.

Shao Qun's voice trembled slightly, "I won't let you go, don't think about going anywhere, don't think about leaving me again..."

Li Chengxiu trembled: "Shao Qun, you have enough, and I have enough, let's stop here."

Shao Qun roared: "I'm a fart, I want to spend my life with you, where is this?"

Li Chengxiu slowly pushed him away, and sat down on the sofa as if he was relieved, choked up and said: "Shao Qun, you are always so easy to talk." Said he liked him, said he should be treated well, said he would not get married, and said he was the only one. , The person who kept saying these words finally stepped him on the ground. Commitment is such a frivolous thing, how can people believe it.

Even now, Shao Qun is so persistent around him, claiming to be sincere to him. But that is his sincerity, why must he be forced to accept it? Shao Qun is still the Shao Qun, who is the only one who respects himself, who thinks everything should be developed according to his wishes. He abandoned him if he wanted to. If he wanted to reconcile, he would not allow him to rebut to appear before him. Qianng forced himself to accept his "care" and his "sincere heart."

Why? Shao Qun never gave him a choice. If you say no, you don't want him, if you say yes, he must go back? Shao Qun has too much, and his own chips are too few. Can he still be the master of himself in this life?

Shao Qun squatted to his legs and raised his head to look at him, "Cheng Xiu, are these words in your ears only easy? Do you know, do you think I will take the words I speak easily? A lot of things in exchange for your guarantee? I've never been in love since I grew up, and I've loved you all by myself. Close to you, looking at you, telling you over and over again that I know I was wrong, I can correct it, hope you give me another chance... Besides, I don't know what to do, otherwise you teach me how to do it As long as you say, I am willing to do anything, I am not married, I will not let anyone bully you, even my family, I listen to what you say, you can let me die. You teach me, I What to do, we can go back."

Li Chengxiu said dumbly: "I let you, let me go?"

Shao Qun's eyes gradually blurred, and his heartache was almost out of consciousness. He heard his own voice sound from far and near, and he said, "This is the only thing, no way."

Li Chengxiu held back the tears and took a deep breath: "Shao Qun, you said, respect me, when did you consider my feelings? You moved next door to me, have you asked me? You intervened, mine, Work, did you ask me? You say you like me now, what about in the future? I won't have children, I, I can't take it out, your family will not accept it. How long can we be together? One day, you will be bored. Where am I going? What should I do? You abandoned me, shame me, what if it happens again? Have you ever thought about this? You just thought, you want to make peace with me, have you thought about me?"