Extra (2)

Li Chengxiu blushed when he said it. Those are just ordinary ways of hospitality, in the eyes of Shao Qun, how could it have become so serious, this night it was obviously Shao Qun looking for things, but in the end it was his fault.

"Shao Qun, I don't know what you are thinking?When other friends come, I will also prepare their favorite food. What's more, Brother Li helped me when I was most difficult. What is the meaning of this snack?You too It's unreasonable to make trouble, if it wasn't for Brother Li, he wouldn't care about you..."

Shao Qun was almost vomiting when he yelled at "Big Brother Li". He stared and shouted, "Left Brother Li and Brother Li, are you disgusting! In your eyes, Brother Li is just Is it a god? I can’t compare to him everywhere. He is tolerant and generous and doesn’t care about me. Is it my stomach? He has to endure the fucking Lao Tzu who ran home to be with my wife!"

Li Chengxiu's body trembled with anger, "You, you are unreasonable, you, you, at least, you have to have the most basic politeness, and we are just talking, you all, what this means. You can't be a little polite... …"

Shao Qun reddened his eyes with anger, and said without hesitation: "It's polite to go to your mother, when the surnamed Li slept with you, did you think about being polite to me!"

After saying this, there was a deadly silence between the two.

Li Chengxiu couldn't recover for a long time. He didn't want to explain at first, it was a happy journey, now...now he doesn't want to say anything. The two have been together for more than a year and have never been so quarrelsome. He thought that Shao Qun’s temper had changed a little bit. He didn’t expect that he just held back it. Today, he broke out all of a sudden, and what he said was still so hurtful. people.

Shao Qun immediately regretted this sentence. The matter between Li Chengxiu and Li Shuo was a time bomb in his heart. He desperately told himself to forget, don't care, he also knew that his bastard made the relationship between the two of them, but he really couldn't let go.

He hated Li Shuo, hated the people, Li Shuo touched him, and defiled the most precious thing in his life. But he hates himself even more. If it weren't for the big silly man named Shao Qun who didn't hold Li Chengxiu tightly, how much less he would suffer in the middle, what would be the situation today.

The part between Li Chengxiu and Li Shuo was a malignant tumor in his heart. The deeper he hid, the larger the expansion area, and the more difficult it would be to deal with when it broke out.

He regrets that his intestines are all green now, and he can't take back what he said.

He looked at Li Chengxiu, who lowered his head and didn't know what he was thinking, with a tingling pain in his heart.

"Cheng Xiu...I..."

Li Chengxiu said softly: "Go downstairs, they are still waiting for you."

"Cheng Xiu, I just..."

"Go downstairs." Li Chengxiu turned around, Shao Qun couldn't see his expression, "Go down, don't let them wait for a long time." After that, he went back to the room.

Shao Qun looked at the door gently closed, and felt his breath tighten. He was irritable and grabbed his hair, picked up his coat and rushed out the door.

Li Chengxiu sighed uncomfortably when Shao Qun slammed the door.

In fact, if Shao Qun doesn't mention it, he has really forgotten about it. Shao Qun has been very good to him these days. He intentionally or unintentionally, he tried his best not to think about the past and just want to live a good life.