Chapter 34

Li Chengxiu didn't go far after he went out, because he found that he was walking in a hurry. He didn't bring money, cell phone, or even the keys.

He almost escaped just now.

With Shao Qun's indifferent attitude, in front of his sister, he appeared to be a nanny. Although he understands that their relationship cannot be known casually, especially family members, he still feels uncomfortable.

Shao Qun said, this is my friend...

Li Chengxiu had no money with him. He neither dared to go far nor embarrassed to enter any restaurants, but the weather was so cold that he had to walk to the nearest supermarket and wander around.

After wandering around at 10 o'clock, the supermarket was about to close, so he came out helplessly, and walked back slowly, holding his arms.

After returning to the community, I found that the lights at home were on, but Shao Qun's car was missing by one. He knew that Shao Qun was mostly away from home, and he never had the consciousness of turning off the light and the air conditioner when he went out.

Li Chengxiu looked at this beautiful little villa in confusion.

The lights were bright inside, and he was shaking all over with cold, but he stood outside the door and couldn't get in. It's as if this is someone else's house, and the host is staying warmly inside, and has nothing to do with him.

Actually, isn't it? This is Shao Qun's house. He is only allowed to live here.

Shao Qun can let him live or drive him away at any time, just like today.

At this point, he didn't know where to go, so he had to shrink by the door, hoping that Shao Qun would come back soon.

Move out after the exam, he thought.

It's okay to rent a house with your own savings, and it's not a solution to always live in someone's house. After finding a house, I will find a job. Now I don't have to pay off the debt every month. With the salary that Shao Qun gave him last time, he can continue to enroll in a class to study and slowly pay Shao Qun's money back.

If two people are in an equal position, like when they first met and no one owes anyone, he can straighten his back and talk to Shao Qun.

I don't know how long he waited, his feet are numb, and there is the sound of cars from the distance in the lane of the community.

The automatic door at the door opened with a slash, and the sensor light suddenly turned on. Li Chengxiu, who was standing by the door, appeared in Shao Qun's sight without warning. He slammed the brakes severely and almost wiped Li Chengxiu.

Shao Qun got out of the car angrily and shouted, "You are sick, what are you standing here? Did you know that I almost hit you just now."

Li Chengxiu shivered and said, "Forgot to bring the key."

Shao Qun saw him trembling with cold, and walked up to touch his face, "How long have you been standing here, would you not find a place to rest?"

"Forgot to bring money."

"Neither did you bring the phone?"

Li Chengxiu shook her head stiffly.

Shao Qun cursed, "You idiot." He took out the key to Li Chengxiu, "Hurry in and I'll drive in the car."

Li Chengxiu's hands were not working well, the key was not caught and fell to the ground.

Shao Qun picked up the key for him and shook his hand. He found that it was like an ice cube. He picked up his coat from the car seat, wrapped Li Chengxiu's head and face, and picked him up and walked into the house. .