Chapter 16

Li Chengxiu is used to getting up early. Although she doesn't have to go to work for Shao Qun's blessing these days, she still wakes up at six o'clock.

After washing and eating breakfast, I started to sit at the table and study. Time passed quickly. When the phone rang, he checked the time and it was almost ten o'clock.

Shao Qun said on the phone that he was coming soon, and when he was ready, he would meet at the place where he parked yesterday.

Li Chengxiu didn't know what Shao Qun was going to take him out today. After thinking about it, he warmed up the leftovers from yesterday and put it in the lunch box, took a plastic bag and went out.

He saw a row of small shops in front of him. A silver-white off-road vehicle was parked with his back facing him. The window of the driver's seat was open. Although no one could be seen, soot popped out of it. The slender fingers and the black diamond watch on his wrist made Li Chengxiu recognize Shao Qun at a glance.

Shao Qun saw him coming in the rearview mirror and opened the door and got out of the car.

Li Chengxiu nodded to him as a greeting.

Shao Qun threw the cigarette to the ground and stomped on it angrily. "Damn, the car I stopped here yesterday was scratched."

"Ah? Is it serious?" Li Chengxiu thought of his car, which was very high-end at first glance, and how much money was deducted. However, he felt that the car Shao Qun drove was too ostentatious. It was a bit like the car in the Transformers movie posters he saw. He lived in a mixed place. There were all kinds of people. He was lucky that he was not stolen .

"Did a whole circle, fuck, damn wicked, the paint is now shipped from Europe, I just sold it for less than a month."

Li Chengxiu glanced at his car, "From now on, no, stop here."

Shao Qun curled his mouth, stretched out his hand and squeezed his face, "Don't you have to take you home."

Li Chengxiu stepped back, ignoring his hairy hands and feet, "I don't need to send it in the future."

"That won't work, I'm afraid you will lose it."

Li Chengxiu blinked, "Then, don't stop..."

Shao Qun put his hands around his chest and squinted at him, "You mean, you have to get out after I deliver it, you can't even go up for a cup of tea."

Li Chengxiu stopped talking.

Shao Qun shook his head, "Cheng Xiu, you are really unconscionable."

"...Don't send it..."

"No, of course I have to send it, but I have a better solution to this problem."

"what?"

Shao Qun held his hand indifferently and opened the door for him himself, "Come on, get in the car, you'll know in a while."

After Li Chengxiu got into the car by him, he asked, "What do you want today?"

Shao Qun smiled and said, "Today, I want to date."

Shao Qun led him into a modeling design studio, and he was shocked as soon as he entered the door. The three people opposite were holding scissors, their movements were as if they were stepping on the beat of the music, and they were surprisingly consistent, cutting their hair around the head of a fake model. He had never seen a haircut like this, like dancing, and showed him in a daze.

A pretty man walked up to him, with delicate makeup on his face. The area of ​​his nose was much brighter than the whole face. His waist was twisted like a water snake. He started to laugh when he saw them. The smile is soft and charming.