Chapter 20

"Oh, this is really that Li Chengxiu."

The one in the lead came over and hooked Shao Qun's shoulders, bent down and turned his face at Li Chengxiu, and looked at him with a smile, "Hey, remember me not."

He can remember Shao Qun, and naturally he will not forget these three people. This is the little hooligan Zhou Li who dyed his hair red when he was a child and always had two buttons open in his clothes. Behind him is a young jīng with metal framed eyes. The leader of the British style is Li Wenxun, and the dull look next to him is Ke Yisheng.

He didn't expect to see them here. He remembered that Shao Qun Mingming said that if he didn't want to meet, he would not see them.

Li Chengxiu looked palely at Shao Qun.

Shao Qun stretched out his hands and said guiltily, "Cheng Xiu, they have to come, and I can't control their legs." He patted his head next week, "Don't scare him."

"Ah, Shao Qun, I started to protect my shortcomings so soon, I just talked a little closer to see you feel bad."

Li Wenxun put his arms around his chest and smiled politely, "Li Chengxiu, it's been a long time since we've seen us. It's been more than ten years. Hey, in a blink of an eye, we are all running three times. You and Shao Qun are really predestined, and you can meet again. When he told us, we were all surprised."

Li Chengxiu was surrounded by several people, and felt more and more invisible pressure.

Even after more than ten years have passed, he is still so weak and useless, and they are still condescending, and he has an indescribable aversion and fear for these people, just as it was before.

He didn't even want to say a word to them now, he just wanted to turn around and run.

Shao Qun seemed to be totally unaware of his startled state, and instead gave him a glass of wine, "Cheng Xiu, today we are alumni meeting in a different place. It's rare, no matter what, we have to have a drink."

Li Wenxun galloped and raised the wine glass to his eyes, "Li Chengxiu, we were ignorant when we were young. Now that I think about it, it's quite naive and ridiculous. I think you look uncomfortable. If you are still angry about our childhood, then I Just wait for my brothers to punish themselves with a cup of apology, okay?"

He deliberately tuned "When I was a kid" repeatedly, and even drank the wine in the glass without waiting for Li Chengxiu's reaction.

Zhou Li laughed loudly, "Awen is interesting, well, I drink too. Speaking of which I had beaten you back then, oh, it's been so long, who can remember it, it's all from childhood. , I saw it now. It's fate. I'm gān for this cup. Come, Xiaosheng, you are gān too."

Li Chengxiu watched them arrogantly smash the wine in the glass, and was at a loss for a while.

From their point of view, it was just a naive and ridiculous childhood thing, but it was regarded as ruining his future.

If it were not for them, he would not have encountered such nasty things on the last night of school. If he got home early, his mother might be able to send him to the doctor in time without hemiplegia, or because they were there, he would never go back to school. courage.

The fate of a person is determined by nature. Sometimes he thinks about it and feels that these are all destined. He can't escape. Shao Qun and the group have played a role in fueling the flames, but even if they are fueling the flames, he still cannot Completely relieved.

At least if he can't see these people, he can't remember them, but if he sees them, he can't stop himself from disgusting, even if they are only "childhood" things.