Chapter 9

Li Chengxiu waited for Shao Qun to leave and rubbed his stomach for a while. But it hurts so badly. It hurts every time I touch it, so I don't dare to move it. I just want to wait for it to get better on its own. Anyway, it doesn't hurt the bones, it will always get better.

He stayed in the school infirmary for a while and then went back to class. Although the classmates in the class watched him secretly this time, no one dared to provoke him.

When it was time for school, he was still the first to rush out of the classroom to catch the nearest bus to work in a relative's restaurant. Although his health was very uncomfortable, there would be no capital to get sick for a person like him.

For several days in a row, Shao Qun's group never appeared again. Li Chengxiu always wanted to return the money and their clothes. He felt that holding these things that did not belong to him was too bad, and he didn't know what bad luck would come. . But it seems that they have lost interest in him, but he is unwilling to find them, this matter makes him dilemma.

He put the money on his body and put his clothes on the desk, so that he would return it to them as soon as he touched them.

After a week, his face that was a circle older finally returned to normal level, and his stomach disappeared a lot. Just when he was about to shave Shao Qun's group from his head, he came across again. Shao Qun.

Strictly speaking, Shao Qun was waiting for him in this encounter.

At noon, he ran to the top floor of the teaching building to take a lunch break, read the back of the book, eat something, and take a nap.

While he was reading a book while gnawing on the rǔ buns, the big iron gate on the roof hit the wall with a loud noise. Li Chengxiu was taken aback and turned to look.

Shao Qun squinted his eyes and stood in the scorching noon sun. When he saw him, he stepped up to him.

Li Chengxiu, who was sitting limply leaning against the wall, immediately sat upright nervously. He looked at the luǒ exposed roof in a daze, the scorching sun scorched the cement floor to dryness, and he could feel the maddening heat just by looking at it. There was only a small patch under the water tank where he was staying. Er's yīn was cold, originally the only comfortable and pleasant place on this rooftop, but at this time it made him feel chills. He wanted to run. He wanted to run as soon as he saw him, thinking that he didn't turn around and went downstairs, but when Shao Qun stood up and walked towards him step by step, he was afraid to move.

Shao Qun sat down next to him and glanced at him, "Why do you still look so dirty, the clothes I bought for you."

Li Chengxiu looked at her crumpled front, "In my desk, me, will I give you this afternoon from school."

Shao Qun was stunned for a moment, and his tone raised a few scales, "You are sick. Give me the clothes you wear. Don't say that you have a stunted body shape. I can't wear it. I can wear it. I am afraid that some lice and fleas will come to me."

Li Chengxiu's face immediately turned red when he swallowed. One hand secretly twisted the corners of his clothes, and the other hand held the half-eaten buns, lowered his head and said nothing.

Shao Qun suddenly stuck his chin and lifted his face, and looked at half of his face carefully, "Well, it's reduced the swelling." He stretched out his hand and pressed it.

Although the swelling was reduced, it still hurts to press him this way. Li Chengxiu closed his eyes and hissed.

"It still hurts." Shao Qun let go and suddenly went to lift his clothes.

Li Chengxiu was taken aback. With a good stop, the steamed bun in his hand rolled around on Shao Qun's half-kneeling thigh. It was hot, and he was wearing shorts, rubbing Shao Qun's thighs with red rot.