Crash

My name is Rhiannon Bloom, age 18, turning 19 on January 5 of 2013. I was born in 1994, and I moved to Los Angeles after school, so I could get a jump start on my career. Singing is my life, writing is a caught-on hobby of mine, but acting is a hidden talent. I went on X Factor when I was 13, but Simon Cowell, the man who created my idols, and L.A. Reid sent me home at first audition. Well, I did the foolish thing and gave up right there and then. Yeah, I could've become an author, but I'm not one to be sitting at home on a computer writing all day. I love being active. So, I turned to acting. Haha, active, acting? Oh, um, awkward... anyways. There's this movie that they needed a girl for, and the movie will be called "Crash". It's not based off of a book, surprisingly. But, the part I auditioned for is the main character: Angel Marie Jackson. Angel and a boy called Chris meet when they realize they get first class together on an airplane. But, the engines fail on the plane, so Chris and Angel help each other onto an island. It's pretty cool. But, once you find out who Chris is, you may flip...

My name is Harry Edward Styles, age 18, turning 19 February 1 of 2013. I was born in 1994, and I live in London, England. I am a professional singer in the No. 1 boyband in the world, One Direction. I went on X Factor when I was 16, and I got put into a band with 4 total strangers. But, over time, those 4 strangers became my best friends. Well, everyone is a good actor; except for me. There's this movie they're filming in America called "Crash". Simon asked them if I could play the main male role: Chris. They, of course, said yes. The rest of the lads are in London, still. I miss them a ton. We call and Skype, yeah, but it's not the same as seeing them in person.