Introduction

Hey there, dear reader! Thank you for reading the roleplay my best friend and I have written. My name is Haruno and my friend's is Pinocchio. You can call us Haru and Pino for short! 😊

Three hyphens mean my or Pino's response was over and it was the other's turn. If either Pino or I are roleplaying as multiple characters, there will be a new paragraph without hyphens to represent the change between them.

This story is a modern version of the love story between our D&D characters.

Main Characters

I (Pino) play Blue. A studious and awkward boy whose gay sexuality is a secret. Although he may seem unsure at a first glance, but he's a fiery little bean who isnt afraid to speak his mind... If you aren't his parents or his teachers.
Hair: short and combed upwards. Light blonde hair dyed blue.
Eyes: pale brown.

Haru plays Coconut. He's a charming an handsome billionaire who's in a band. He's strong but also kind, but he's very sensitive when it comes to his loved ones or his past. Other than that, he'll beat up or destroy anyone who hurts those close to him. Like seriously. He'll break their bones.
Hair: Long on one side and really wavy and messy, ash brown.
Eyes: Pretty silver.

~WARNINGS~

If you didn't see it in the description, I'll repeat it here.

Trigger Warnings: Sex scenes, cursing, mentions of rape, mentions/potential scenes of abuse, trauma, and others

This is a BL and it features malexmale main characters, and other LGBTQ+ side characters.

That's all, I think! If you're still reading, hope you enjoy! 😋

We are open to feedback!