Tipsy Blue

---

"Ok." Blue took a deep breath and calmed down. 

They stepped through the fancy large doors and opened into an elegant waiting room with windows that looked into the other eating rooms. Coconut and Blue stepped up to the fancily dressed man at a podium in front of them. He had a thin black greased up mustache, Blue thought looked like an ugly caterpillar sitting on his lips. He looked both Blue and Coconut up and down smugly. "I'm sorry, but do you two have a reservation?" 

Blue was feeling lightheaded. 

---

Coconut rolled his eyes. "Actually, yes, we do."

---

"Is that so?" The man flipped through a book, looking up at Coconut skeptically. "What's it under?" 

---

"Yuno Alpine," Coconut said confidently. 

---

The grossly refined man looked surprised when he found the name in the restaurant's reservations. He looked up. "I apologize, but I insist you show me your license for confirmation." 

---

"Fine." Coconut grabbed his wallet from his pocket and pulled out his license, practically shoving it in the man's face.

---

The man adjusted his glasses and squinted. Then shrugged. "My mistake. It seems everything is in order. Right this way please, to our dining rooms reserved for top-class." 

Blue nervously sweated and bit the inside of his cheek. Worry was clearly written all over his face as they passed by tables of people giving them odd looks. He was gripping Coconut's arm so tightly that his nails dug into his skin. 

---

Coconut rubbed Blue's side comfortingly. "Don't be so self-conscious, Angel. Their opinions don't matter."

---

Blue was instantly filled with a sense of relief. The annoying dude led them into a dimly lit room with candles on each of the tables. Which, there were only few and were all occupied considering it being a Saturday night. They were seated at a table with just two seats across each other. The man left them saying he would send a waiter right away. 

Blue admired the pretty things laid before them on the table, touching the gleaming silver knives and forks with curious eyes. 

---

Coconut chuckled at Blue's awe. "I'm assuming you've never been to a place like this."

---

Blue looked up at him in embarrassment. "Um. No. Definitely not." Blue put down the fork he had been looking at and then traced the ornate engravings in the silver candlestick holder. "My parents took me to restaurants to eat for my birthdays sometimes but none of them were anywhere near as...expensive as this." 

---

"Is it okay?" Coconut asked, wanting to know if Blue felt comfortable.

---

Blue looked up at him, shocked he would say that. "Okay? Co-" Blue looked around. "How could you say that? This is more than ok." He said quietly and then tapped his fingers on the table with an awkward smile. 

---

“Good.” Coconut smiled and reached across the table to rest his hand on Blue’s. “And if you like calling me Coconut, you can do it in public. I don’t mind if it’s you.”