Blaize x Kal

Warning: very explicit scenes.

Blaize thought about his conversation with Coconut a lot the next few days. It wasn't until 12:00 in the morning his words hit hard and broke through his shell of hatred toward him. He was thinking about giving Coconut a call but then thought about what he would be doing and was angry at him all over again when he thought about Blue sleeping with him. He was left alone in bed thinking about how much he hated himself. It was nights like these he wished he had someone to sleep with. That was partly his reason for having so many one-night stands after all. 

---

Kal's phone call with Coconut occupied his thoughts even a few days after. He was pretty pissed that Coconut seemed to be breaking out of the hold he had on him, but more than anything, he couldn't figure out why his words hurt so much. After Coconut accused him of being incapable of loving someone, it was all he could think about. He didn't know for the life of him why that was so painful to hear. All he knew was he despised how much it bothered him.

---

Blaize thought about calling the number he was given, but he was hesitant. Worried this person would be one of Coconut's friends who would hate on him. Out of desperation to talk to someone, he called the number, sitting on the edge of his bed. 

---

Kal picked up his phone and looked at the unknown number curiously. He answered. "Hello?"

---

"This is Blaize. My brother gave your number to me. Yuno. What was your name? Carl? Mal? Whatever. You wanted to get with me. Yes?" Just by the tone of his voice, you could tell he was staring at his nails.

---

"It's Kal," he growled. "And no, doe eyes wants me off his ass."

---

"Oh. I see. So he's dumping you on me then? That's what I'm for after all. I've always gotten what he doesn't want." 

---

Kal rolled his eyes. "Wow. Aren't you just a ball of sunshine?"

---

Blaize snickered. "A ball of sunshine that would like to see you in person." 

---

Kal smirked. "Ah, so you can be a pleasant person."

---

"When I want to have sex with someone, yes." He kept his voice smooth as he slightly smiled. 

---

Kal hummed. "So you want to have sex?"

---

"Right now, i'd have sex with anyone." 

---

"Why's that?" Kal asked curiously.

---

Blaize was quiet for a second. "Why not?" 

---

Kal chuckled. "Good answer."

---

Blaize remembered what Coconut had told him about Kal being someone he would like. "You...are a bottom...right?" He checked. That wasn't the vibe he had picked up. 

---

Kal smirked and answered his question with another. "So you're a top, I presume?"

---

"Hell of one too." He repeated what he told his brother. 

---

"Mm, we'll get along just fine." Kal couldn't wait to turn him into a begging mess.