Haunted House

Char knocked on the door quickly, hoping she wasn’t disturbing anything but doubted it since she couldn’t hear anything. “Hey, guys!” 

“You’ve got to be kidding me. Blue came back?” Crypt was annoyed.

“Yes,” Char said, angry that he thought Blue was a douche and not the good friend she knew him as. “And he loves Coconut just as much as you love Winx.” 

Crypt glared. “Shut up.” He stalked off. 

Char snickered and knocked again. “Guys! Are you in there?” She didn’t dare open the door.

---

Coconut groaned loudly. "Go away." He pulled Blue closer to him, trapping him in an inescapable hold around his waist. 

--

Char huffed. "As you wish, your highness. We're all going to the abandoned Victorian house on Winchester Lane. Meet everyone there with food by 5:00. You've got one hour." She left. 

"Why?" Blue groaned in confusion.

---

Coconut grunted and tightened his hold on Blue. “No wiggling.”

---

Blue bucked his hips. "You can't tell me what to do." He mumbled. "What was Char talking about?"

----

“Nothing. We’re blowing her off.”

---

"But I'm interested." He whined. "And we've slept long enough anyway, if we do anymore, we'll have trouble going to sleep tonight." He squirmed.

----

“Not if I tire you out…” Coconut mumbled into his neck.

---

"Uh-huh." Blue rolled his eyes. "Come on. I'm hungry." He moved out of Coconut's grasp.

---

Coconut whined and pulled him back. “Nooo…”

---

Blue growled warningly. "Yuno…" 

---

Without any movement or hesitation, Coconut replied with a loud, sexual moan.

---

Blue reddened and paused for a second then rolled his eyes angrily. "If I have to beat you off of me with a stick, I swear I will." He twisted and pushed on his arm, straining to pry them open.

---

Coconut looked at him lazily. “What stick?”

---

"Oh my god, don't make this sexual." He wriggled and bent in his hold. "Let me go before you get an effing boner." 

---

“You mean before you get one?”

---

Blue grumbled and didn't respond. "Get off...I want to know what Char was talking about. It sounded fun and we don't have any plans."

---

“You know what else sounds like fun?”

---

Blue growled and rolled his eyes, his blush still apparent. "Yeah, sex, I know." 

---

Coconut hummed and smirked slightly.