(BONUS) HATE DATE

(2 weeks after Blaize and Kal hooked up)

12:00 pm

Blaize lounged on the couch with Kal on top of him, making out while at the same time dialing his brother.

---

Coconut looked up from where he was baking a cake for Blue. He wiped his hands off and picked up his ringing phone, answering the caller who he realized was his brother. "Blaize?"

---

Blue looked up from his homework- he was sitting at the table.

"Hey, big bro." He shoved Kal off of him slightly and turned his head. He swallowed and tried not to be too obvious that he was disheveled even though it sounded like he had just been running. "How are you?" He acted as if it was normal for him to call him every afternoon.

---

Kal growled quietly but only waited patiently until the call would be over.

"Um... good?" Coconut leaned against the counter. "Did your date work out?"

---

"What date? I've got a boyfriend. Hey, speaking of dates, I'd like to invite you and Blue out for a double date. In celebration." He looked at Kal and smirked, knowing he was irritated and loving him for it.

---

Coconut couldn't hide his surprise. "Today?"

---

"Sure, that sounds perfect. I was thinking later tonight at 8:00. How about..." He suggested the same candlelit expensive restaurant Blue and Coconut had eaten at in their casual clothes.

---

"Cool, so... see you there?" Coconut smiled to himself, happy he and his brother were starting to get along better.

---

Blaize's only response was the end of call beep. He dropped his phone and wrapped his arms around Kal's neck, devouring his lips in a kiss.

---

Coconut looked at his phone and then rolled his eyes at his brother's typical rude behavior.

---

"Was that Blaize?" Blue asked, rolling his pencil in his hand.

----

"Yeah. We're going on a double date with him tonight." Coconut set his phone down and went back to baking his cake.

---

"What?" Blue raised his eyebrow, thinking he had heard him wrong. "Um, what?"

---

"We're going on a double date with Blaize." Coconut put the pan in the oven and turned around.

---

"What?" Blue repeated looking utterly surprised. "Uh...a-and why may I ask?"

---

Coconut shrugged. "He said to celebrate, I don't really know."

---

"Coconut! Why did you accept?" Blue looked a little irritated but mostly afraid. "He's obviously setting us up for a....trap or something."

---

Coconut furrowed his brow. "What? No, I accepted because he's my brother and I want to bond again."

---