BOY TROUBLE (CONTINUED)

Maven didn't dare look at his sister. He was panting heavily and his face was flustered and red.

---

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Will snapped at Maven's gawking sister. 

"Get out of my room!" She yelled in fury. 

Will picked up Maven and carried him out bridal style. "Okay, okay, I was just about to, god." 

---

Maven buried his face in Will's neck, embarrassed that his sister had seen them making out.

---

Will opened the door to the room across from hers which was the correct one. Then he tossed Maven onto the bed and closed the door. 

---

Maven whined when Will dropped him and he wiggled on the bed. "Come on…"

---

Will smirked with a snicker when he saw how eager he was. Will undid his pants and dropped them to the floor, revealing a large boner poking through his boxers. "Do you mind if I use your shower?" 

---

Maven's eyes widened and his face became red immediately. He was obviously looking at Will's crotch. "I-Uh-N-No…"

---

Will smiled. "Ok." He walked toward his open bathroom. "You're welcome to join me if you like." He flirted with a wink.

---

"I-I…" Maven froze up and blushed bright red, looking down at his hands. 

---

"I'm just kidding, hot stuff. Unless you want to…" He backed into the bathroom with a sneaky look. 

---

Maven whimpered a little, trying futilely to ease the uncomfortable heat in his crotch. He couldn't decide whether to join Will or not, since he was still shy and a little untrusting.

---

Will grabbed the doorknob and started to close it as he waited. "Offer ends in three...two…" 

---

"O-Okay…" Maven whispered, glancing up at Will with a red face.

---

"Thought so." Will closed the door and then froze. He opened it again. "Huh? Okay as in yes?" 

---

"Y-Yeah…?" Maven looked back down timidly.

---

Will smiled. "Ok then." He said happily and walked toward Maven so he could  scoop him up in his arms. "Let's do it then." He carried him into the bathroom and closed the door behind them. 

---

Maven grasped Will's shirt in his hands and chewed his lip nervously. "O-Okay…" 

---

Will smiled down at him. "You are the cutest thing I've ever seen." He let Maven stand on his feet so he could turn on the water. 

----

Maven stood there awkwardly, fidgeting with his fingers and trying not to stare at Will.

---

Will turned around to face Maven and noticed his odd behavior. "What's wrong?" He walked closer and backed Maven against the door, staring down at him with a smirk.