The Pirates' Dormhouse

Blue had told Char everything that happened to him. In the camper, Blue had noticed Char’s strange behavior and assumed it was her starstruck response to Jackie. “So...have you guys reached second base or something? I didn’t expect you to move so fast.” He whispered. 

Char flipped “What?” It was rare for Char to be flustered. “N-no, she just kidnapped me too because they didn't want me reporting them.” 

“Oh.” He smiled sneakily. “So you’ll be sleeping with her then?”

Her heart rate quickened. “Shut up Blue, you know how terrified I already am.” 

He laughed. 

She played his game right back at him. “You’ll be sleeping with Yuno.” She wiggled her eyebrows. 

Blue pretended to be disgusted. “Yuck, don’t remind me. He better not try anything.” 

Char snickered. “Blue, you’re wearing his hoodie. I’d guess you two will be moving faster than Jackie and I ever will.” 

Blue kicked her. 

Now sitting on the couch in the dorm, the two were both quiet, unsure and uncomfortable, but grateful for their company. They sat close together for safety. 

---

Rivet, having listened in on the two's conversation, smirked. "So you're getting to like your kidnappers, huh?" he teased.

Winx leaned closer, intrigued. "So you are Coconut's boyfriend?" Winx asked Blue, then before he could even answer, turned to Char. "And you're Jackie's girlfriend?"

---

Their faces flared in embarrassment. “NO!” They both said at once. In unison, they protested. 

Blue had yet to abandon his repulsed act. “Me and Coconut? Pssh, never.” 

“I’m not even looking for a partner right now, so no. I’m not their girlfriend.” Char explained kindly to Winx. 

---

Winx's face fell. "Oh. Okay…" he said with disappointment. "I was hoping you were… they really need someone right now… especially Coconut," Winx said sadly, muttering the last part.

---

Crypt walked out of his room and appeared behind Winx again. "Winx!" He checked the time. "It's late! Time for bed. Now." He picked him up bridal-style treating him as if he were a little kid. He carried him off to Winx's room.

Blue paid attention to Winx's words but didn't say anything. Wondering if there was something wrong with Yuno and then thought about his scars again, which made him blush.

---

Winx whined but let Crypt bring him to his room.

Rivet looked at the two hostages. "Winx was telling the truth. They do need someone, so if you aren't going to be that person, don't go and get their hope's up. Okay?" Rivet had a serious tone of voice, becoming protective of his friends.

---

"Get their hopes up? What’s that even supposed to mean?" Blue had a feeling. 

"You won't have to worry about that," Char said. "There's nothing like that between Jackie and I." 

---

Jackie walked in behind the couch, just in time to hear the last part of what Char said. "Ah… really?" they asked, a broken smile settling on their face.

Coconut Blueजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें