Heaven's Breeze

---

Coconut’s eyes fluttered open as sunlight filtered through his bedroom window. He yawned and realized with a start that he didn’t wake up yelling and sweating. Today was the first time in a long time that he had slept without fear plaguing his dreams. He smiled down at a sleeping Blue and relaxed with a content sigh.

---

Blue awoke to pounding on the door. 

“Blue, wake up! We’re going to be late for track!” 

“Shit!” Blue jumped away from Coconut. 

---

Coconut whined. “Angel~...”

---

“If you weren’t injured I would tell you to shut up because we’ll have plenty of time to cuddle, but since you’re hurt-what am I saying? I don’t have time for this, I need to- CRAP!” Blue grabbed his head and then ran out of the room. “Char! Can you run to our dorm and grab my-”

“I already did, here.” She threw his track outfit at him.

---

Coconut huffed and tried to sit up, only to fall back down after cursing in pain. 

---

“Don’t you dare get up.” He sternly told Coconut. Blue took off his shirt and pulled off his pants then changed into his tracksuit lightning fast. 

---

“What am I going to do when you leave?”

---

“You could come- oh. Well, I guess you can’t. What happened to Mr. Titanium? I thought you said it was just a scratch.” Blue raised his eyebrows at him while pulling on his skin-tight one piece.

---

Coconut scoffed. “Just because it’s a scratch doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt. Paper cuts hurt too.” Coconut watched Blue get dressed with high interest.

---

Blue scoffed. “That is definitely one serious papercut, my friend. Got any deodorant I can use?” 

---

Coconut rolled his eyes. “First of all, it was a metaphor. Second of all, boyfriend. Third of all, yes, I believe I have some perfume in the back of the cabinet in the bathroom.”

---

Blue chuckled. “Perfume. You’re joking. Why would you have perfume? You mean cologne or something?” He walked into the bathroom. “Also, I knew it was a metaphor, genius.” 

---

Coconut tried sitting up again and was successful this time. “Nope. I got the perfume for you. I think it’s called Heaven’s Breeze or something like that. I thought it would fit my beautiful Angel perfectly.”

--- 

Blue gripped the cupboard and ground his teeth, his face looking highly irritated. “When did you even find the time to do that? I’ve been with you every second since I met you and I don’t remember you buying this.” He picked up the container and read the contents. “And there is no way I’m wearing this, everyone will recognize that it’s meant for girls.”

---

“Alright, fine. Deodorant’s beside that.” Coconut grit his teeth and swung his legs off the bed, stilling for a moment before standing up, albeit a little wobbly.