Bathroom Guy Returns

Blue awoke with a new kind of happiness he hadn't felt before. He felt like all his problems were solved, and he didn't have to worry about anything anymore. Blue laid awake in Coconut's arms for an hour or so, just laying with him comfortably. His mother knocked on the door and said something about breakfast and Blue softly groaned. "We'll be down in a little while." He said, and she left. 

---

Coconut's eyes blinked open and he blearily looked down at Blue. "Oh, morning, Angel…"

---

"I think you mean good afternoon, Angel. It's 12:12 pm. He kissed Coconut's cheek and shifted his body to be on top of his as he kissed along his jaw.

---

"Oh." Coconut looked up at Blue while he woke up more.

---

Blue grabbed Coconut's face and kissed him deeply, wanting to share his happiness with him. 

---

Coconut was awake immediately and wrapped his hands around Blue to grab his ass, kissing back just as roughly.

---

Blue softly moaned and rubbed himself against Coconut's crotch. He ran his hands down his chest. 

---

Coconut groaned and bit Blue's lip gently, starting to knead Blue's ass in his hands and push their hips together.

---

Blue's lips ceased their movement to release a pleasured moan, Blue used his hands on Coconut's chest to hold himself up as he looked down on him. "Coconut, don't get me hard." He sighed, already owning a boner.

---

"You're already hard," Coconut grunted, pushing his hips up again and shoving Blue's down.

---

"Ah, Coconut, not now. We have to shower and eat and then pack and then leave." He slid off of him, pulling up his boxers that had mysteriously slipped down his ass.

---

"Fine. In the shower then." Coconut sat up and stretched, popping his stiff joints.

---

"N-" Blue was about to deny him but his eyes drank in the sight of Coconut's top half- forgetting how eye-catching he was. "Ok." He practically drooled over him and then blushed and smacked his cheeks to shake himself awake, turning away and walking into the bathroom, starting on brushing his teeth. 

---

Coconut saw his thirsty stare and chuckled, walking up behind him and grinding his hard length against Blue's ass, smirking at him in the mirror.

---

Blue choked on his toothbrush as he leaned over the sink, cheeks a rosy blush color. He spat and wiped his mouth, glaring at Coconut in the mirror, his length on fire. "Quit-" he stopped himself, giving in and rubbing his backside into Coconut, mumbling a curse but it fell out of his mouth as more of a sound of pleasure. 

---

Coconut sighed in pleasure and kissed up Blue's neck, to his ear and sucking on the sensitive skin underneath it.

---

"Yuno." Blue swooned after humming a squeak. "We're not even in the shower yet. Hands off." Blue's voice was suddenly hard. He pushed out of his hold and stepped toward the shower. "And brush your teeth." He handed him a spare after opening a drawer. Hopefully that would buy him time to take a fast shower before Coconut could join him.