Yuno's Mansion

Blue beamed red and then laughed as he ran through the rain to the car with him. As they drove out of the dorm subdivision, Blue was overly excited and eager to see what the mansion looked like and then his heart stopped. “Wait, so does...Blaize live there too?” 

---

Coconut laughed a little. "No, he doesn't, Angel. You really think I would take you there if he did?"

---

“No. Well…How many houses do you guys own?” 

---

Coconut shrugged. "I don't keep up with my family that often, so I don't know. I only have this mansion and then a somewhat expensive house where Luna goes to college."

---

Blue didn’t hide his surprise. As they entered the rich people neighborhood he gasped in awe at the giant houses they passed, which were all very far apart from each other. Every now and then he would ask, “Is that one it?”

---

Coconut chuckled at him and continued driving until he pulled into a driveway of one of the biggest houses in the neighborhood. "This is it."

---

Blue’s jaw dropped. “No, it’s not…” He thought he was joking as he gawked at the castle-like structure from in the car. 

---

"It is, love." Coconut smiled at his almost childish awe. He leaned out the window a little at the gate and said to open the gate, a voice answered with "yes, master."

---

“This is a freaking dream.” Blue whispered as they entered the courtyard and circled the fountain, stopping at the marble steps slick with rain.

---

Coconut parked the car and stepped out, walking around to the passenger side and opening the door for Blue with a gentlemanly smile.

---

Blue beamed brightly, with both blush and smile. He stepped out carefully, ignoring the rainfall. 

---

Coconut grabbed Blue's hand and carefully led them up the steps to a large, decorative golden door, which opened by itself to reveal a small line of maids and butlers, whom all bowed when Coconut entered with Blue.

"Welcome home, master," they all said in sync, one maid and butler stepping forward to greet them. 

"We weren't expecting you home, sir." The butler looked over at Blue. "Is this our guest for the night?" He asked, implying and asking if he was another one-night stand.

---

Blue was having trouble staying calm, he was taking everything in with awe, marveling at the columns and the vaulted ceiling. 

---

"Yes, and he'll be staying with me from now on. This is my boyfriend, Blue Angelite, and I expect him to be treated as I am," Coconut stared down his servants sternly, which they all replied with "yes, sir." Coconut smiled at them and gestured for them to stand up. "Thanks for the welcome, but you may go back to your duties now. Blue and I would not like to be disturbed from this moment on." The servants all bowed and then went their separate ways to finish what they were doing. Coconut smiled at Blue and tugged him along. "Come on now, Angel."

---

Blue was just as impressed as he was attracted to Coconut’s kingly demeanor. Blue felt wobbly and small in the giant marble palace. He couldn't keep his eyes away from the expensive paintings hung on the walls and the luxurious pieces of furniture and vases. As they climbed yet another grand white staircase, he slid his hand over the ornately carved golden railing.