FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Just before Coconut could open the driver's door, his arms were yanked behind his back by two familiar-looking people. 

"Coconut!" Blue yelled, stepping out of the car. They were Blaize's friends. Or henchmen, more appropriately. 

---

Coconut whipped his head around and snarled at his attackers. “Let go of me.”

---

Two more of Blaize's friends jumped out of a car that had just pulled into the parking lot, Blaize following after them. "Grab Blue." He ordered them.

Blue jumped back into the car, hoping the car door was locked, but even before he had that chance, the door was ripped open before it could even close and Blue was pulled out of the car and onto his feet. He struggled in their arms, furious. "Blaize! This is ridiculous! Let Yuno go. How did you even find us?" He turned his head to the store and saw the girl inside watching in fear- almost as if she regretted calling them. 

Blaize ignored him and instead confronted Yuno. "You think you can have whatever you desire, Yuno. But not this time. Put him in the back of my car." He said to his friends with Blue, never tearing his vengeful eyes from Yuno.

---

Coconut, ever fearless, sneered at him. “Can’t do it yourself, Maverick? Have to have your little slaves to do all your dirty work, huh?” He glared at Blaize with a flaming hatred. “No wonder Blue never liked you in the first place,” he growled.

---

"Shut it, before I punch your face in because for once in your life you aren't in a position where you can say whatever you like. This time, everything you've ever pulled against me is going to bite you in the ass." Then he pointed to Blue, raising his eyebrows and smiling like a madman. "That photo you sent, that was funny." He laughed. "I knew that was a fucking fake the second I saw it. Blue’s too big of a priss to have sex with anyone." 

---

“Yeah, maybe that’s why you had to force him, huh?!” Coconut yelled fighting against his captors for a moment before settling down a little. “Just because he wants to wait doesn’t mean he’s a priss… and it sure doesn’t give you the right to make him do whatever you want.”

---

Blaize was halfway in the motion of turning around, but something made him glance back and face Yuno again. "Had?" He sneered and then looked at Blue who looked away immediately as he was pushed into the back of Blaize's car. Then he laughed again as he turned back to look at Yuno. "That's priceless. He told you we had sex?" Blaize's face glared at Yuno. "He lied. Like I said, too much of a coward- and that's why I'm doing this. He owes me." Blaize ignored whatever else Yuno would try to yell at him and jumped into the car and starting it. 

"Uh, Blaize?" One of the guys holding Coconut back said. 

---

Coconut stood there, trying to comprehend what Blaize meant. Blue lied to him? Or maybe Coconut just assumed the worst… Blue hadn’t elaborated after all. 

---

Blaize drove away and down the road, he turned a street but it wasn't headed in the direction of the dorms. 

All four of Blaize's buddies were left standing there dumbfounded with no vehicle to take them home. "Blaize! What the hell?" One of them yelled, letting go of Coconut. 

---

Coconut smirked. “Seems like your little friend abandoned you,” he said maliciously, yanking his arm from the other’s grasp. He popped his knuckles. “Now… which one of you wants my foot up their ass first?” he growled, trying to scare them off so he could go after Blue.