Crypt The Schoolgirl

Blue awoke halfway through his alarm and at first thought he was back in his dorm. With a heavy heart, he opened his bleary eyes, thinking he was still in a relationship with Blaize and forgetting all about the events of the weekend. It had been a while since he had heard his alarm. His thoughts were, wake up, eat something, jog with Char, go to school- Blue jumped when he awoke to Coconut's face inches away from his. Then he remembered everything and felt his heart joyfully spasm back to life. He tried unbuckling himself from Coconut's arms, but he was holding him too tightly to his chest so Blue was forced to wake him up. “Coconut.” He whispered. 

---

Coconut murmured lazily and snuggled into him even more, only adding to how impossible it was to get out of his hold.

---

“Coconut,” Blue pushed him to no avail. “I have schooooool.” 

---

"Too early…" Coconut whined, still asleep.

---

Blue shoved him again. “Coconut!” His whispers were becoming angry. “Get. off. Of me. Right. Now.” He kicked his legs back and forth while shoving at him. 

---

"Mmm… no." Coconut groaned and rolled over on top of Blue, pinning him there unconsciously. He nuzzled into his neck with a small mumble of annoyance.

---

Blue blushed and then angrily shoved his knee into Coconut’s gut, hitting rock hard abs. He did this after taking a second to relish the moment of course.

---

Coconut only grunted and bit Blue's neck, definitely leaving a visible mark. After he left a bruise Coconut fell back into a deeper sleep and went limp on top of Blue.

---

Blue gasped and then furrowed his brow. “Oh, you are so in trouble.” He squirmed beneath him, struggling to shift Coconut’s weight. Blue huffed in defeat and then resorted to his last plan, which was kissing him awake. So Blue uncomfortably managed to slip his arms out from under Coconut and tilt Coconut’s head upward to kiss him.

---

Coconut tiredly kissed back, still not yet awake. 

---

Blue, realizing it was working, slithered his tongue into Coconut’s mouth and moaned into the kiss, even moved his hips against his as he tried as hard as he could to wake him.

---

Coconut groaned lowly into the kiss and rolled his crotch against Blue's lightly. He muttered a soft, "Maven…" before furrowing his eyebrows and breaking the kiss to throw his head back and grind his hips down harshly. "A-Ah! Fuck… Blue…" he moaned louder and kissed him again. "You're so beautiful," he mumbled.

---

Blue’s heart broke. He hadn’t expected so much emotion to leave him as much as it did. He let go of Coconut and ran his hands up his face, smoothing back the skin that was contorting into such a grieving expression that it hurt to make it. He gasped sharply as his sobbing broke through a barrier. 

---

Coconut, though mostly asleep, heard the noise. He hugged Blue to him and drowsily whispered soft, calming words to him. "An-...Angel? ...something… wrong?"

--

Blue shoved against his chest as hard as he could, throwing his head to the side, not wanting to look at him. “I said get OFF of me.” He choked through rushing tears.