BOY TROUBLE (BONUS EPILOGUE)

Maven was walking down the hallway to leave school with a soft smile on his face, clutching a book close to his chest and watching the students around him distractedly. He waved and greeted some of them as he passed by.

---

"Hey Maven," The smiling blonde haired Will greeted him like they were old friends but with a grab of the back of Maven's shirt, he yanked him into another hallway and shoved him against the lockers. "Did you do my homework last night?"

----

Maven blinked sadly and he whimpered quietly in fear and pain. "Y-Yeah…" He nodded while averting his gaze.

---

Will's smile remained on his face. "Great, so can I have it then?" He leaned an arm on the lockers past Maven's head. 

---

Maven hesitantly pulled his backpack off and unzipped it to take out the packet of homework Will wanted.

---

Will snatched the sheets of paper from Maven. "Thanks, nerd." Instead of leaving him alone, he pushed Maven farther against the lockers and whispered into his ear with a smile, "I know you have a bit of money on you, help me out?" He slid his hand into Maven's backpocket and grabbed the five dollar bill he had- leaving something meanwhile. "Thanks." 

---

Maven blushed immensely at how close Will was and the fact he was basically molesting him. He put his hands on Will's chest and tried to push him off. "St-Stop…" he whispered weakly.

---

"Why don't you make me?" He snickered. 

"SERIOUSLY WILL?! AGAIN?!" Maven's sister yanked Will backwards and shoved him away. "How many times have I told you to leave my brother alone?"

"He was asking for it!" Will glared, still holding his thieved items. 

"You're asking for it! Give that back!" She only noticed the packet of homework and yanked it out of his hold. "Now get lost." She growled and he gave her a dirty look before stalking off. 

"Sorry he's such a jerk, Maven." Lily gave back his homework. "But maybe if you looked less like such a nerd it would be easier for you to defend yourself." 

----

Maven took his homework back and put it back in his bag, which he had dropped during his encounter with Will. "I-I can't help it! I don't even wear glasses… what makes me look like a nerd?"

---

"Just…" Lily squinted at his form while she blew a large bubble with her bluerasperry gum. "Everything about you. You're kinda girly." 

"Lily." 

Lily's wavy golden hair flung as she whipped her head around. "Zack!" She grinned and then ran toward her boyfriend who awaited her with outstretched arms. She forgot all about her brother as a few of their friends joined them in an obnoxious chatter. Before they left however, Lily turned around, remembering Maven. "Oh, wait, Maven!" She ran back and handed her the keys to her car. "Go ahead and drive home, I'm catching a ride with Zack." 

---

"Oh...uh...okay." Maven took the keys and put them in his pocket. "Bye Lily." He waved a little and gave her a cute smile, having disregarded her sort of insults from earlier.

---

"See ya little bro." She turned tail and ran after her impatient friends. 

---