18. House Tour - 1

PREVIOUSLY IN - MIRROR OF ERISED

Harry is excited to use magic outside of school.

________________________________________

Snape was watching what James, Lily and Harry were upto since Lily entered the room. He did notice that Harry, despite being a photocopy of James except for the eyes, was much more like Lily when it came to the personality. Of course, there was a lot of James in him as well, like how he was a natural in quidditch. But Lily's character was more dominating over his. He vowed to treat Harry and the students of all the other houses better when the upcoming academic year starts.

Meanwhile, James, Lily and Harry went down to the Dungeons. Harry noticed that it was brightly lit when compared to the dungeons in Hogwarts. He also noticed two different passageways when they entered the place.

"Okay. The dungeons are divided into two different sections. The pathway towards the right leads to the duelling and training rooms. That's where we'll practice the practical aspects of DADA, Charms and Transfiguration. The pathway to the left leads to the potions lab and there is another door right next to the lab and that's where we'll stock up our potions ingredients. Understood till now, Harry?" asked James. Harry nodded.

"Dad, can we continue after you give me a full-fledged tour of the house?" asked Harry. James perked up at the idea. "Why not?" he asked with a smile. "Let's go get Remus and Sirius. I'm sure they'll kill me if I don't ask them to come with me." He added. "Want to join us, mum?" asked Harry. "No dear. I'll go check on what the others are doing." She said with a smile and went upstairs.

Harry nodded and turned around to go with his dad. They went to the room which Sirius used when he moved in during the Christmas Holidays of their fifth year and found Remus and Sirius talking about something. Harry went in first. "Hey, you two. What's up?" he asked. Sirius and Remus saw the Potter father and son enter the room. "Hey Harry! Hey James! We were talking about the Auror Forces in today's date." said Remus. They nodded. "What's up with you two?" asked Sirius.

"I asked dad if he could give me a tour of the place. He suggested that we collect you as well for that before you both murder him." He added the last sentence with a smirk on his face. Sirius and Remus roared with laughter when they heard what Harry said. James mocked glared at his son. "You wait till I beat you in Quidditch." He said.

"Oh, come off it, Prongs. He's definitely a better flyer than you." Said Sirius. "How do you know that? None of us have seen him fly." Said a flabbergasted James. "I agree with Sirius, James. He's made the Gryffindor team in his first year itself. That proves he's better than you." Said a smirking Remus.