52. Train Ride - 2

PREVIOUSLY IN - MIRROR OF ERISED

The study group kids board the train and hold on to a whole carriage for themselves.

________________________________________

About two hours into the journey, Pansy Parkinson, Vincent Crabbe Jr. and Gregory Goyle Jr. came into the compartment in which the three Slytherins were sitting in. "Draky! Why are you sitting here with these two blood traitors and Gryffindors? Come and sit with us." she said in a very high-pitched voice. "I don't want you to decide where I should sit, Parkinson. Just shut the damn door and go away before I hex you." Said an annoyed Draco.

Pansy was horrified when she heard him say that. "But..." she said. But before she could continue, Draco just snapped. "Before you say anything, I've learnt my lesson. I've never wanted any of the pureblood shit. But it was expected from Slytherin house. But I won't continue any of that from now on. Just shut up and get out. The whole carriage is occupied by my friends. So, don't linger around." He said and moved on to push her out and shut the door.

She listened to him and went away with Crabbe and Goyle. "God, she's a menace!" he exclaimed as he sat down on his seat. The others just kept quiet as they too found the slytherin girl irritating. The mood lightened when Ginny and Luna came in with new found friends. There were three boys, Colin Creevey, Aaron Williams and Daniel Smith and one other girl, Demelza Smith.

"You two have found new friends!" said an excited Hermione. "Yes, 'Mione. We have. Meet Colin Creevey, Aaron Williams and the twins Daniel and Demelza Smith." Said Ginny with a smile. All of them shook hands with the newcomers. "We'll go back to our compartment. I can see that there's no space here. Since it's a Saturday tomorrow, we can meet somewhere at leisure." Said Demelza. The others agreed. "Yes, you're right. We can do that. We'll meet once we decide the schedule with Professor Snape." Said Harry.

Ginny and Luna nodded knowingly while the others looked at them in confusion. Ginny told them that she and Luna will explain when they get back to their compartment. The other three nodded and the new found friends went back to their compartment.

Soon after, the food cart showed up and everyone had enough chocolate frogs to last a whole term inside their bags. Harry was thankful that he had already kept water bowls in Harley's and Apollo's cages. Apollo surprisingly was quiet the whole time. He started wagging his tail when he saw Draco holding out his food. The said boy decided to help him fill Apollo's food bowl while he handled Harley's food. Harry then took out the owl treats to feed Hedwig as well. Harley and Apollo were released out for some free time and was put back when there was only an hour left in the ride.

The girls then got up, took their robes and went to the compartments they had decided to use to change their clothes. The boys too did the same and met up after they finished. Since they reached the castle quite early, McGonagall gave Harry the permission to go to his dorm and set it up for his pets. Harry and Ron went to their shared dorm and set up the safety cage for Apollo.