37. The Birthday - 2

PREVIOUSLY IN - MIRROR OF ERISED

Harry's friends arrive after breakfast and all of them run away to play quidditch.

________________________________________

Dorea just grinned and shook her head at their antics as she called for a couple of elves and got them to keep their bags in Harry's room. She then told another elf to prepare the two rooms towards the right of Harry's room for the girls to use. The boys would use Harry's room and one more on the immediate left.

When James and the rest of the folks eating finished eating and came out of the dining room, they noticed that the house was very quiet. They saw Dorea walk down the stairs and went to ask. "Where is that army, Aunt Dorea? From what Lily, James, Sirius and Remus told me, the numbers are too much for them to stay quiet." Said Marlene.

Everyone laughed at this. "They're out at the quidditch pitch. From what I saw, there are more than enough players to form two quidditch teams." Said the Potter Matriarch. They decided to stay inside and start preparing the ball room for the party in the evening as they waited for their guests.

In the quidditch pitch, Ron and Harry got the quidditch set out from the locker room and set it at the centre of the pitch. They then went on to sort them into teams. After a long conversation, the following combo of teams was made.

Team 1:

· Seeker – Harry

· Chasers – Ginny, Susan and Hannah

· Beaters – Dean and Seamus

· Keeper – Ron

Team 2:

· Seeker – Draco Malfoy

· Chasers – Katie, Angelina and Alicia

· Beaters – Fred and George

· Keeper – Blaise Zabini

Daphne agreed to referee the match and mounted the broom. Lee was as usual keeping score and commentating.