24. Diagon Alley - 1

PREVIOUSLY IN - MIRROR OF ERISED

The residents of Potter Castle decide to go shopping in Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade.

________________________________________

Next Morning after Breakfast

The Evans, Lupin and McKinnon family arrived right before breakfast so that they can leave together. Minerva was of course coming with them. Neville's grandmother too had agreed to come with them along with Neville when Dorea asked her to as she, Dorea and McGonagall were very close friends when they were studying in Hogwarts. Harry was happy when he got the permission to call the Weasleys and ask them to come with them.

Currently, Neville and Harry were talking about their upcoming second year and what was going to happen when they heard the floo roar. They saw the Weasley floo in one by one when they reached the floo room. "Hey, you two!" said Ron as he was the first one to come through the floo. The two young heirs greeted him along with the rest of the Weasleys as the adults in the Potter Castle arrived to see who it was. Molly and the other ladies got acquainted with each other while the men were talking to Arthur.

Harry was explaining about him starting to revise his first-year portions of all the subjects when the adults announced that it was time to floo to the Leaky Cauldron. Harry continued to explain his idea once all the kids flooed over. "So, you're planning to revise the first-year portions?" asked Ron. "Yes mate. I am. Including the practical aspects." Replied Harry. "What about the underage magic rule?" asked Neville. Harry lowered his voice to reply. "There are wards around the grounds that allow underage magic. To tell you, the castle is almost as old as Hogwarts and has the same wards cast as the ones around the Hogwarts grounds." Said Harry.

"Wicked." Exclaimed Ron. "Can we also come and study with you, Harry?" asked Neville. "Sure Neville." Said Harry. "Why don't you ask your gran?" Neville nodded and went to his gran, who was talking seriously to Minerva and Dorea. Harry understood from his dorm mate's expression that he had got the permission. "Harry, is it fine if I too train with you?" asked Ron. "Not just you, Ron. Even us twins and Ginny. We too would love to train." Said Fred.

"Sure. Ask your parents whether you can join me in training." Said Harry. The Weasley boys too went to ask their parents when Neville came to Harry. "Gran gave me the permission. And I'm also getting a new wand." Said an excited Neville. Harry beamed at this. "That's great, Neville. You'll be able to perform better in class." Neville puffed his chest at the praise.

The kids were soon ushered to the back of the pub so that they can get to the alley.