73. Christmas - 4

PREVIOUSLY IN - MIRROR OF ERISED

The last study group class of the term takes place.

________________________________________

It was soon time to head back home. The parents and guardians of the members of The Avengers agreed to let them stay at Potter Castle for the whole of their holidays. They were directly going to the castle from the station. And since they were going, the Potters managed to get their family to stay with them as well. The parents were excited to see how well their children were performing in their studies. The kids were thrilled to know that their parents were going to stay with them. All of them flooed back the castle using the station's floo.

"Alright, kids. It's the same setup as it was during Harry's birthday. An extra room for the boys and girls will be given since there are newcomers. Decide the changes that you want to make. Curfew is 10:30 PM. Boys and Girls are not allowed to enter each other's rooms after curfew starts. Any breaking of these rules will result in punishment from your respective guardians. Demelza and Daniel, since you're twins, if you need to speak to each other, tell one of us and we'll pass on the message, alright?" instructed Dorea.

Everyone nodded and went to keep their trunks in their rooms and decide who's using which room. Harry's room and three other rooms towards the left were for the boys and four towards the right were for the girls. The girls collected in one of their rooms while the boys met up in Harry's room to decide the rooms. It took about an hour to decide who's staying where. After this was done, they placed their trunks in their rooms and went to have their lunch after freshening up.

Bill and Charlie were home for Christmas. So, They too were staying over at Potter Castle. Charlie had gotten his girlfriend Skylar Robinson, a co-worker from the Dragon Reserve in Romania. All of the Weasleys took to like her. They had the same setup of tables that was there during Harry's birthday. They enjoyed a lot and chatted about various topics. Bill opened the important topic to the current second years about which subjects are they going to choose.

Harry told him that he's planning on taking up Ancient Runes, Arithmancy and Care for Magical Creatures as electives. When asked why, he gave the following reasons.

No. 01: Divination is practically useless until you're a seer.

No. 02: Muggle Studies syllabus was way behind, probably still in the fifties or sixties and he personally could take the OWL exam for the subject without taking up the class itself.

Penelope Clearwater agreed to the reason. "I checked the textbooks of all the electives before going to my third year. Muggle Studies is way behind." The others agreed and started talking about topics other than their electives and planned on what to do in their free time during in the Christmas Holidays.

________________________________________

A/N:

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in so long. Happy Reading