51. Train Ride - 1

PREVIOUSLY IN - MIRROR OF ERISED

All of them do their last-minute packing.

________________________________________

All of them flooed into the station. James came in with Apollo's cage, Sirius with Harley's cage, Harry took Hedwig's cage, Lily came in with Harry's trunk, Marlene helped Susan with her trunk, while Susan came in with her pet Owl, Andrew. Once Harry and Susan were settled, the men went back and helped the Weasley kids out. Percy came in with his trunk, followed by James with his pet owl, Ron with his trunk and Sirius with Ron's pet owl Pigwidgeon. Molly helped Ginny out by getting her trunk, while the said girl came in with her own pet ferret, Leo.

Soon enough, the kids found the rest of their friends and started chattering. All the girls were gushing over Harry and his new pet dog. Harry was really very embarrassed by this. Percy, seeing this, helped him out by yelling at them to stop it. Harry took this cue and told them that they will anyways be meeting him during the holidays and during the course of next year's summer holidays. They flushed and gave a sheepish smile each. The adults were just standing nearby, snickering and giggling. And this included Molly. He just glared at them and turned his attention back to his friends again.

They were the first ones to arrive at the station. So, when the train arrived, they got three whole carriages towards the last for themselves and a couple of their friends who weren't a part of the study group. Cedric spotted girlfriend, Cho Chang, as he came out of the train after keeping his trunk in one of the compartments. He told her to keep it in the same compartment. He hugged his father Amos before the latter left to the Ministry.

Harry too said his goodbye after he left his luggage in a compartment on the train. He would be sharing a compartment with Draco, Ron, Hermione, Daphne and Blaise. All of the Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Gryffindor quidditch teams were in the same compartment as the group was. So, they were considered friends and were allowed to go through the books that the study group was using. Many Ancient, Noble and Ancient and Noble families had the underage magic wards around their properties. So, they took the list of books that were suggested by the teachers, even for DADA, and decided to send a letter to their parents about this and get the books mailed in.