39. The Birthday - 4

PREVIOUSLY IN - MIRROR OF ERISED

Harry's team win the match.

________________________________________

The team cheered loudly. Fred and George, despite being in the opposing team, lifted the birthday boy onto their shoulders and kept him there until all the adults came there. Draco, despite the loss, thumped his friend on his back and congratulated him. The others too congratulated him before Rolfy, the head cook, popped in and told them that lunch would be served in 30 minutes.

They sent the kids back inside and asked them to change and get to the dining room. The house elves showed the extra rooms girls would be using to change their clothes for the day. They took their bags from Harry's room to go and refresh themselves. The boys would be using Harry's room and the room to the left of his room for refreshing themselves. The Weasley boys (Including Percy, Charlie and Bill) and Lee went to the room next door, while the rest of the boys were in Harry's room.

________________________________________

Time Skip to Lunch

It was crazy during lunch. It was again Harry's favourites. There were two separate tables that were placed in the huge room. One for the adults and one for the kids. The Tonks and the rest of the adults who weren't there during the quidditch match had joined them. Bill, Charlie, Percy and Tonks decided to join Harry's table for lunch. They mostly discussed about their studies.

Bill, Charlie, Tonks and Percy had shocked faces and nearly dropped their cutlery when they told the four of them about Snape's other side. "Please don't tell anyone that we told you about this. Uncle Sev will certainly murder us if he gets to know." Said Draco. They nodded, unable to produce any sort of noise or words from their throats after the news they received and continued with their lunch.

The graduated kids recovered quickly and started talking about their jobs. Percy kept himself out of this as he hadn't graduated yet. Tonks was an Auror, Charlie was a dragon tamer in the dragon reserve in Romania and Bill was a curse breaker in Egypt. Charlie told them that they could come to the reserve for a week at the beginning of next summer. Not now as most of the female dragons would be nesting by the time they get there.

Tonks told them that she'll be asking Remus whether she could teach them the lessons that are taught during their first year at the Auror's academy once they finish their fifth-year portions. The students nodded in affirmation. Harry asked Bill if he could teach them any spells that he had learnt during his time as a trainee. He agreed to teach them a few basic spells once they finish their fifth-year portions.