20. House Tour - 3

PREVIOUSLY IN - MIRROR OF ERISED

James shows the first floor of the castle.

________________________________________

James continued with the tour of the castle. "This is where the personal quarters start. That is all the bedrooms and other family spaces. This floor has a common room, a private floo only for family and really close friends and about five guest bedrooms. And as the floo in the study, it is too password protected and only those family and close friends know it. If people who don't know the password floo to Potter Castle, they are directed to the floo room in the first floor." Harry nodded at this. "So, if my friends floo over, they'll arrive at the floo room in the first floor." He said. "Yes, they do." Confirmed James.

The third and fourth floor has more bedrooms and this doesn't include the Master Bedroom. That's where all of our rooms are situated. The Master constitutes all of the fifth floor and the sixth floor is the attic. That's where all of our house elves stay." Said James and took a huge deep breath. "And that's our house." Harry smiled and gave his father, godfather and honorary uncle a huge hug each before making their way down to the dining room for lunch.

"How many rooms are there on the third and fourth floors?" asked Harry as he skipped the last step and landed on the solid floor of the ground floor. "About 15 on each floor." Replied James. He opened one of the doors to the dining room and found everyone except for Charlus sitting at the table. James, Sirius and Remus went and sat on Dorea's right in the mentioned order while Harry sat next to Lily across the table. Charlus arrived a bit after Harry and troupe and everyone starts eating their lunch.

It was an enjoyable affair as all of them exchanged memories and joked around. Harry too shared his experiences of playing on the quidditch team for the past year. The Evans', The McKinnons and The Lupins left for their Manors soon after lunch, stating that they too wanted to get settled and rest for a while. But they promised to visit them often.

"Have you had your house tour yet, Harry?" asked Charlus. "Yep. Dad, Remus and Sirius gave me an extensive tour of the inside. We're yet to do the outside." Replied Harry. "Well, Dorea and I will join you guys too. I want to see how the grounds are." Said the patriarch. And this made the Potters and Sirius to leave the indoors and go outside.

A/N:

And to add, the Evans family is a minor pureblood family that has produced a long line of squibs.