55. Orders

PREVIOUSLY IN - MIRROR OF ERISED

Harry manages to escape Lockhart's clutches.

________________________________________

Snape came in shortly after Harry did. Both of them walked into the staffroom and then into the personal quarters. "God! That man's a menace!" exclaimed an annoyed Harry after Snape set up privacy wards.

The older man just chuckled at the exclamation. "I agree with you, Harry. The reason I called you here is because I'm going to call James and Lily and tell them to send a restraining order against Lockhart." Said Snape. "Please do that. The only time I want to do anything with him is during class hours." Said Harry. Snape nodded and went to call the boy's parents. Harry meanwhile went on to look around the place. He noticed that it was quite gloomy.

Snape spotted him going through his personal collection of potions books when he came back. Harry spotted him entering and looked at him expectantly. "They've agreed to do that. Lily got crazy when she heard what happened." He said. "And you can borrow that book. Just don't dog ear the pages or write on them. The book was very hard to find."

Harry nodded and shut the book he was holding. "This place is very gloomy. Can I draw something and give it to you so that you can tape it up somewhere?" asked Harry. He had started to continue his hobby of drawing and painting during the holidays. Severus was pleasantly surprised by the offer. "You're interested in art?" asked the older man. Harry nodded. "I couldn't pursue because Vernon wouldn't let me." Harry said as he shrugged. Severus felt his blood boiling at this. But he shoved it down and said, "Yes, you can. If that makes you happy."

Harry whooped at his answer and hugged him. "Thank you, Uncle Sev. I'll ask mum to send in my stuff." Severus was nearly knocked to the floor when Harry tackled him into a hug. He returned the hug and told him that he'll walk him back to the Gryffindor Common Room. Ron, Hermione, Seamus, Dean, Fred, George and Ginny were waiting for him. He explained what happened in Snape's personal quarters. "That's a good thing that Uncle Sev suggested. He'll have to learn his lesson." Said Ginny.

The others nodded. But before they could say anything, "Listen guys, I want to go and check on Harley and Apollo and tell Rolfy and Dilly to serve him his food. Today, I was there and was able to do it. But I can't on other days. So, can we head upstairs?" he asked. "Sure, Harry. I'm anyways feeling tired." Said Neville as he yawned. They separated as they reached the upstairs landing.

Harry had opened Harley's and Apollo's cages before he left for dinner. So he had to climb over the fence, so as to not let him run outside. Dean and Harry played with Apollo as they waited for Ron, Seamus and Neville to come out of the washrooms. Soon, the boys went to bed as they wanted to continue with their daily morning run and fitness training from the next morning.