61. Letters - 4

PREVIOUSLY IN - MIRROR OF ERISED

Harry plans to fill the kitchen with food. He takes the Weasley Twins' help to stock up on goods from Hogsmeade.

________________________________________

Once everyone reached the room, they went to the Library area, which was separated from the Duelling area by a glass door. It was strong enough to not break due to a haywire spell. During the time they were behind the glass, they took care of several things.

They sorted the whole groups of fours and each group chose a table by the library. It's similar to the workstation shown below, but without the wires.

Then, the ones who were really well versed with the muggle world were suggesting ideas

Then, the ones who were really well versed with the muggle world were suggesting ideas. The ones who didn't, were butting their heads and asking what each of that was. But when it was getting too much, "Guys! Stop butting in. We'll explain everything once we get the list of stuff we need." Exclaimed Hermione, thereby silencing everyone. "Thank you, Hermione." Said Harry and continued. "So, is this list fine with all of you?" he asked. They nodded. "Now, let's move to the sweets and candies we need from Honeydukes, shall we?"

In the Muggle snacks list, they added several flavours of Lays Chips, Aerated Drinks on the junk food side and granola bars and boxes of different flavours of cornflakes and cereals. Once done, they went to doing their things. The glass cabin had thankfully made way for those inside it to access the washrooms from inside. So many went to use it before they continued their work.