two - easy questions

Once we reached the manor, Toni began to drag the unconscious bald man towards the basement, "It's nice to have you back L."

With a warm smile, I replied, "Good to be back."

I made sure Papa was comfortable before walking down to the basement. It was unilluminated and gloomy, not like the atmosphere in the bar, this one was ominous and sinister. The small room was lit up by one bulb hanging from the ceiling. The man was sat under the light tied to a metal chair with rope ties on both ankles and wrists. I reached over for a bucket of cold water and hurled it over his head. Like a lunatic, he whipped his head back and drew in a quick breath before historically looking around the room, his brown eyes landed on my green ones which made him scowled.

I folded my arms over my chest and leant on the wall opposite him. "Let's start with an easy question, who sent you?" He immediately attempts to lunge for me but doesn't get far with all the restraints.

"Non mi fai paura, piccola stronza, una volta che sarò fuori di qui. Faresti meglio a dormire con un occhio aperto," He smirked at me with a little too much confidence. 

(You don't scare me you little bitch, once I'm out of here. You better sleep with one eye open.)

"You know...that mouth will get you in trouble one day," I stalked around him, flipping the butterfly knife in my hand, "And I don't think your in any position to be making threats Leonardo."

He screamed in agony as I slammed the knife into his shoulder, "Ho..how..do you know my name?"

The left side of my faint red lips tugged upwards creating a dangerous smirk, "Has no one ever told you that curiosity killed the cat?"

He scoffed, "What do you want?" 

"Well, that depends... are you going to answer my questions?"

He threw his head back slightly and spat blood onto the floor, "Not a chance bitch." 

"Hmm, I thought you might say that," I pulled out a device from my back pocket, "What do we have here," I spoke as I scrolled through my phone. "Leonardo Russo....35 years old..."

"What...what are you doing?" he stuttered, his face twisting in confusion.

I ignored his question and continued scrolling through my phone, half an hour ago I had one of the IT guys run a face recognition through the database and pulled open his file, "Born in Rome...blah, blah....boring...Oh wait hold on...oh this is good." His brown eyes lit up in curiosity as he looked at me, "How's little Sofia by the way?" I asked innocently my voice was drowned in sugar. "She's beautiful." I turned my phone around to show him the photo of his daughter.

The moment I said her name his face turned pale, paler than snow, he tried to reach for me again but failed miserably. "You leave her out of this you hear me, any of you lay a finger on her and you're dead," he scowled at me.

"Naw did I hit a nerve?" I pouted at him, "Quit making empty threats Leo, she's your daughter and you're currently tied up. Let me tell you there are around 100 men in this manor, you're not walking out of here alive unless you give me what you want."

Fear and sadness flashed through his eyes until fury took over him, "What do you want?" He hissed through his gritted teeth.

"Hmm I don't know world peace? Justice? Equality? Should I carry on?"I tapped my chin with my finger and pretended to think. He muttered a string of curse words in Italian then narrowed his eyes at me.

My smile dropped, and with it went the playful tone. "Who do you work for?"

Again he shook his head, "I can't tell you that."

"Alright," I said, placing the phone to my ear. "Poor little Sofia," I muttered ensuring he hears every word.

"Angelo Mussolini." He answered in defeat, I slowly lowered the phone away from my ear. "His name is Angelo Mussolini."

"And what does he want with me?" I whispered tilting my head to the side.

"I..I don't know please just don't kill me, p..pplease I'm the only person Sofia has. I don't know what he wants, he just told me to bring you to him. He wants to kill the Diavolo. P..please that's all I know."  It was like something had clicked in him, the fear in his eyes was as clear as daylight.

"You're going to tell me exactly where he is." That was all I needed to hear because at that moment I knew exactly when, where and how Angelo Mussolini's life would end.