seven - demons

It was like World war three in the kitchen when Papa and I walked in. Carlson and Toni were having a stand off with Gabe and Roman.

"How's that pretty wife of yours Toni, I miss those big brown eyes.." 

Toni clenched his fists and lunges towards Gabe but luckily Carlson had a hold of him.

"You watch your mouth kid!" Toni shouted.

I pointed my index finger at Gabe, "unless you want a broken nose, shut the fuck up Gabe." Then I tuned to Toni, "I'm sorry T, I should of told you he was here." Toni nodded his head in response.

"Could you and Carlson also watch over Pops whilst I'm gone. I'll be back as soon as I can." I quickly added.

Toni's face was a mixture of confused and concerned. "Eh..yeh of course but you stay safe okay L, don't you dare get yourself killed."

"Who said I would be in danger? I'm just going to visit someone." I smiled.

"You use that excuse every time, it should be expired by now." Carlson chuckled.

I laughed but Toni remained serious glaring at me, "Okay fine, I promise to come back alive. Happy now?" I asked Toni.

He shrugged before pulling me into a hug, "That works for me."

I hugged him back, "I'll try and contact you everyday but if you don't hear from me after 48 hours I want you and the team to track me down." I whispered.

"Of course." He whispered back.

"Come on sweetheart, the Jet is waiting for us." Gabe said putting a hand on my shoulder.

Excuse me? Us?

"Who said you were coming with me?" I asked him with my arms crossed.

"We are going with you." He said pointing between him and Roman, "End of discussion."

"yeh.. not happening princess, I'm doing this by myself." I stated

"Letoya, I think it would be a good idea for them to go with you." Papa said from the kitchen table.

I sighed, "Fine whatever but we're doing this my way." I pointed at both the boys who were now grinning from ear to ear. "Are you guys packed?" I asked and both boys nodded their heads in unison. "Great then let's go."

I was sat in the back with Roman whilst Xanders drove us to the airport with Gabe in the passenger seat.

"Where are we going little red?"

I lifted my head up to look at Roman, "Somewhere.." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes, "at least give me a clue?"

"It starts with 'I'm' and ends in 'not telling you'"

He smiled at me with those dimples making me feel funny, "you're impossible," he muttered before shifting his gaze to the window.

"Empire State Building, Central Park, Time Square." I listed.

He turned his head and started staring at me, "that's three clues pretty boy, I'm sure you're smart enough to work it out," I said.

"Oh I got it, I got it! New York!" Gabe shouted from the passenger seat. "Do another one."

Roman and I shared a look then chuckled, "Just look out the window and count the red cars Gabe." I said.