fourteen - miss me?

Standing in front of this man who was bounded to a metal chair in thick chains both his wrists and ankles. I could only think of the times when he caused me so much pain, the type of pain that physically drains you and makes you want to give up on life just so the pain would stop. I watched as he started to gain consciousness, slowly opening his eyes.

"Oh...how the tables have turned," I chuckled.

"Always been a sneaky bitch haven't you Agent," Sebastian spoke through his gritted teeth. 

"I do try my best," I said taking slow strides around him.

"I can still remember the days when you would cry out for help when I would whip you until you begged me to stop." 

"You remembered." I pouted, "Was that our first date or our second date?"

"I think it was our second...our first was when I drowned you in that bath." He spat.

"You were always the romantic one Seb," I said rolling my eyes. "So tell me...where are you keeping these women and children."

"I don't know what you're talking about," he lied with a smug look on his face.

"Let me remind you," I smirked.

***

Third-person POV

A knock caused the man to look up from his computer screen, his desk was covered in case files he hadn't yet looked over. He was a man in his late 30s, with dark hair and a beard that was always kept short, his eyes were hazel brown. An American for sure.

"Sir, there's a package for you by the reception." His assistant said poking her head through the door.

"Will be right down Izzy," he spoke getting up from his desk whilst doing up his suit blazer buttons, he walked with power in his strides. He approached the reception where a large wooden box stood at 5ft tall and 2 metres wide.

He furrowed his eyebrows frowning, "have you put it through the metal scanner?" He asked his agents standing around the parcel.

"Yes sir, it's not a bomb or anything metal in that case." One agent said.

The man walked towards the box, pulling out a knife from his waistband to cut the lid open, when he got a view of what was inside he immediately jumped back wishing he hadn't opened it.

"Check if he's still breathing," He said nodding to one of his agents.

"There's a weak pulse sir, he's still alive."

The man took another glance at the bloody body that was in the box, he didn't look familiar, he had burns all over his body, knife and bullet wounds, missing fingers and teeth. He was surprised the man was still alive. A brown envelope was embedded in the box, he reached inside with his shaky hands pulling it out, it was labelled with his name on it.

Director Miller.

"Get him to the infirmary and make sure three agents are stationed outside his room at all times." He spoke earning a chorus of 'yes sir'.

The director sat down in his office chair opening up the envelope. He first noticed the case file that looked to be a couple of years old, it simply read 'Colombia, Agent 08.' Agent 08 he recited, his blood ran cold as he traced the letters on the file. It can't be, he thought, impossible. Once he opened the file he was surprised to see a picture of the man he found in the box earlier, 'Sebastian Garcia. Leader of the Latin Kings.' He skimmed over the file until he saw a pink letter at the back.

Director,

Miss me?

I would say that I'm sorry it took me all these years to hand him to you but I'm not, just be glad that I didn't kill that bastard myself. I truly hope you have enough evidence to put him away for life because if you didn't...I would have to do it myself but it seems like my calendar is fully booked so for once make yourself useful and get that son of a bitch behind bars.

There are around 70 women and children in a warehouse not far from his base, I've given them food and water but I don't have the authority to send Homeland Security to make sure they are safe so be a good girl and sort that out too.

As always kiss my ass, 

p.s. did you like the parcel, I was going to add glitter and ribbons to the box but I wasn't sure?  I know pink is your favourite colour ;)