1)Can't F*cking Wait

Quick Note: I see this question asked a lot, "What are the hashtags for?" So, here's the answer.

I am a member and founder of several Wattpad book clubs. The goal of these clubs is for writers to help each other better their writing. To do that, we leave comments in each other's books using a hashtag. Each hashtag represents a different club.

For example: #ShadowBC #PIPBK #RebelBC #TTBC #JamBC

I know book club comments might not be the funnest to read, I get it, I like to hang out with fellow readers in the comments too, and dish about the story. But I ask that you be kind and not rude to those who took the time to read my book and provide feedback that can be valuable to me editing and one day publishing this book. If you don't like these comments, please ignore them and continue on. As this book gains more reads, more and more non-bookclub comments have popped up that you can enjoy. In fact, most of the book club comments are heavy at the beginning of this book but dwindle down the further in you go.

As always, thank you, enjoy the read, and be kind to one another.💜💜

On with the story!

----------------------------------------------------------------

I once heard that the past is in the past and the best thing you can do is look toward the future

Not sure where I heard it, could've been a poster in the guidance counselors office or a stupid Instagram quote. Either way, whoever came up with those lame words of wisdom deserves to be slapped.

My past has haunted me for two years; lurking in my nightmares, my dreams, slowly creeping up behind me, ready to pounce and say, "surprise, bitch! Remember me?"

Of course, I remember. I can never forget. There's no leaving it in the past for me and going on about my business. Been there, tried that, and failed miserably. Even when I put on a brave face and pretend that everything's fine, there's still this voice of doubt in the back of my mind.

That voice of doubt is laughing at me now.

I told you so.

Clutching my phone tightly in my hand to the point my knuckles are turning white, I stare down at the screen and the post that's popped up in my newsfeed. It only takes reading the title of the article to understand what it's about.

School Board Finalizes Decision On The Transfer of West County Students To Northeast After Fire.

I heard about the fire on the news. They suspect it was an accident, nothing crazy or out of the ordinary. What they didn't say though was that all the students are being transferred to Freecaster High. My school. To most people, this isn't a big deal. Maybe an inconvenience at the most. For me, it's like the headlines have been ripped from one of my nightmares.