37)Just Do it

🔥🔥🔥Warning: This is a fire alarm chapter! Hope you wicked lovelies enjoy!😏😉😘

Jace pulls me towards him and kisses me hard. Everything we feel, everything we want to say, we put it into this kiss. Our lips giving what can be so hard to put into words. It's deep. Reckless. Zealous. It's the kind of kiss that not only claims someone's heart but their soul too.

Breaking away for air, Jace's hands latch onto my hips. He presses his forehead to mine, panting and still smiling from ear to ear. "I promise I won't fuck this up, Alexis. Not again."

"Enough promises," my voice is foreign to my ears, thick with need as I straddle him. "Kiss me."

Devilish heat sparks in his eyes as he pulls me in again, capturing my lips with his. I surrender to him, totally and completely, wrapping my hands around his neck and fusing my chest to his. Closing that distance between us positions me right over the growing bulge in his sweatpants. I moan loudly as it presses against my thin shorts where I'm aching to feel him, slick and bare.

"Like fucking music to my ears," Jace says raggedly as his hips jerk up, his dick hitting the perfect spot.

My head falls back on my shoulders with another soul-shattering moan. Drowning in Jace's kisses, I rock against his hardened length with abandonment. It's taken us so long to get to this point. Too long. There's not a drop of patience left in me as I take what I need.

"Oh, fuck, baby," Jace groans against my throat. "Look at you. So fucking sexy. So fucking mine."

His words spur me on, spinning in my head until I've lost all sense. "Jace, please," I beg mindlessly, not even knowing what exactly I'm asking for.

Jace cradles my chin in his hand, forcing me to look him in the eyes. "What do you want, Alexis? Say it and it's yours. I'll give you the fucking world if you want it."

Continuing to slowly roll my hips, feeling him between my legs, I lean forward and whisper in his ear. "I just want you. All of you. Nothing more and nothing less."

The look he gives me is filled with dangerous promises. "Baby steps." His hand travels between our bodies to cup my aching flesh through my shorts. "I want another taste before I fill you with my cock."

I whimper as liquid heat pulls between my legs, but I don't get a chance to respond before Jace is standing up. He keeps me wrapped around his waist just long enough to place my ass on the dining room table. Moving like a man possessed, Jace strips my shorts and panties off in one tug while I yank my tank top over my head.

Jace brushes his thumb over my bottom lip, mesmerized as I suck it into my mouth and lightly bite down. He hisses, his eyes glazed with lust. "Fucking temptress," he groans.

His hand travels down before wrapping around the back of my neck and yanking me towards him. His kiss is harsh and unrelenting while he reaches behind me and unclasps my bra. My breasts spill free and he leans back to take in the sight, biting his lip. Unable to tear his eyes away, Jace's fingers travel through the valley between my breasts and over my stomach, creating a trail of heat in their wake. When he reaches my needy center, his hand stops, and his eyes flick up to meet mine.