41)Possessive

🔥🔥🔥Warning: This is a fire alarm chapter!😏😉😘

As soon as the trailer door is shut behind me, Jace pushes me against it

As soon as the trailer door is shut behind me, Jace pushes me against it. His hands grip my waist as he nuzzles my neck, peppering urgent kisses against my skin.

"I thought you said we were going to talk?" I ask, fighting the butterflies swarming my belly.

It's insane to me how after everything, he can still make me feel like I'm riding the highest roller coaster with the sharpest turns. All I want to do is throw my hands up, scream at the top of my lungs, and enjoy the ride. But I also understand what Jace was saying outside. If we want this to work, we have to communicate with each other.

I press my hands against Jace's chest, even as his hold on me tightens.

"We will," Jace says before biting my pulse point and dragging a moan from my throat. "After this. I need you first. It's been too fucking long."

"It's only been a few days," I insist, yet fully getting what he means. Ever since Ava showed up at my doorstep last Sunday, she's been with my twenty-four seven. I love the girl but she's given me no alone time with Jace.

Jace grunts. "Four days. That's more than a few."

Biting back a giggle, I push his chest harder, forcing him to take a step back. His lustfully dilated eyes find me in the dark as he sighs.

"Okay, okay." Jace nods, raising his hands in the air. "You're right."

Grabbing my hand, he walks back towards a queen size bed that takes up the middle of this very small one-room trailer. He sits down once the back of his legs meets the mattress and pulls me onto his lap so that I'm straddling his waist.

His favorite place to have me.

Jace watches me carefully like I'm about to run at any second as he traces the side of my face with the back of his hand. "As I said inside, I told Sophie to go. I told her I was taken, but she didn't wanna listen."

Chewing my bottom lip, I nod. "Okay, but did you think to maybe do something more than just telling her to go?"

"Yeah, but I didn't wanna cause a scene. She's good at that, and I wanted to avoid that as much as possible."