AN & Future Plans

Hey, loves!!

Wow, we've really done it. We made it through book one and have taken the next step in this story/world/crazy rollercoaster. And I say "we" because this book would not have gotten this far without all of you readers. 

Before KME, I was on a horrible streak of not completing the stories I started. I was struggling to find my footing, especially after having to scrap the first version of this book. But I couldn't let Jace and Lexi go, so on July 27th, 2020 I jumped into this book headfirst and I'm stunned at all the love and support it has received since then. This is the fastest I've completed a book and it's really because of all of you. You kept me motivated, gave me confidence, and believed in this story and me even when I was doubting myself. Thank you!

As I'm writing currently writing this, KME has reached 120+ thousand reads and over 3k votes. You did that. You brought this story to heights I didn't think possible.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

As for the last chapter of KME, I hope I didn't make any of you too mad

As for the last chapter of KME, I hope I didn't make any of you too mad. I know cliffhangers can be frustrating but I originally wasn't planning on Jexi to have two books. Though halfway through writing, I quickly realized that there was no way their story could be summed up into just one. After that, it only made sense to leave this story off with a big bang that will catapult book two. 

As for what's next...

Writing this book and getting everyone's feedback has truly given me the confidence to try and self-publish, probably on Amazon at first. I'm a long way from doing that but it is going to be my main goal for 2021. 

With the Guardians of Freecaster High series, I have many spinoffs planned after Jexi's story. I can't promise that all of them will be written on WP, especially if I can start self-publishing soon, but I hope you all will still continue to read regardless. Don't worry though, I will continue to update this series on WP until then. Though I will warn now, the series name will probably change to Guardians of Freedom Heights High when I do publish.

Right now I am going to take the rest of this year (so like, the next two weeks) to get DME prepared and enjoy the Holidays with my family. Then on either New Year's Eve or New Year's Day (Doc. 31-Jan. 1), I will post the first chapter and get the next part of this story rolling!

I'll also be taking time this coming year to edit KME for publishing, making adjustments like bringing Derek's rule of the school more to the forefront from the beginning as well as a few other things. If you have any advice or thoughts on things you think would help make this story better, I'm all ears. I've enjoyed everyone's feedback and am grateful for all the kind words of help and encouragement.

So....who's ready for Dating My Ex?!?!?!?!?

Books in the Guardians Series!

Kissing My Ex (Jace + Lexi)

Dating My Ex (Jace + Lexi)

Kissing In Secret (Wilder + ...not saying but maybe you already know 😏)

Kissing The Jerk (Travis + Mila)

Kissing The New Guy (Kwan + Raegan)

:Not for sure yet, but possible Kellen book that takes place a few years later:

Of course, these titles are subject to change and some of these couples might wind up with more than one book. But for now, this is the plan. 

Again, I want to say thank you to you lovely readers! I hope you stick around and continue this journey with me! I also love getting to know my readers so feel free to follow me on Instagram and Twitter, where I post teasers and graphics.

Thank you. Love you all. Can't wait to see you in the next book!😘 

 Can't wait to see you in the next book!😘