45)Close Call

🔥🔥🔥Warning: This is a fire alarm chapter! 😏😉😘

The second we cross over the West Side boundaries, we all pull into a McDonald's parking lot

The second we cross over the West Side boundaries, we all pull into a McDonald's parking lot. Eddie, Roman, and Marcel are already here waiting for us like we asked them to. The Ramirez brothers sit on their bikes eating their food while Marcel lounges on the hood of his mom's car. Even Raegen is here, angrily staring at her brother as she lights a cigarette.

"How many times I gotta tell you to stop smoking?" Travis snaps.

Rae cocks an eyebrow at him, blows out a cloud of smoke, and flips him off.

Shit, she's lucky we got other things to handle right now or her brother would be flipping the fuck out. But I gotta give the chick credit. She doesn't take shit from no one.

While Travis huffs and puffs like the big bad wolf and paces by his bike, Josie climbs off the back of Kade's and quickly holds her hand out.

"You know what to get?" Kade asks her as he slaps his wallet into her hand.

Josie scoffs. "five burgers, four fries, two chocolate shakes, two strawberry shakes, and a coke."

"What the fuck?" Rae narrows her eyes. "You their waitress now, Jo?"

Josie shakes her head but there's no anger in the way she looks at the blonde. "No, but the last time one of them tried to get food, they came back with only half of it, and what they did have wasn't even the right shit."

"Hey," Wild calls, his face pinching together with mock offense. "It's not my fault. The chick behind the corner was distracting the hell out of me."

"Anyone with tits distracts the hell out of you." I laugh."

Wilder's smile tugs at the side of his face. "True, true."

Eddie and Roman crack up at that while Marcel continues to stare at the sky, tuning all of us out with some old school headphones covering his ears.

"Guess I'll help, then." Rae sighs, throwing her cigarette on the ground and following Josie inside.

"So," Eddie starts, climbing off of his bike. "Some high school prick got one up on you guys?"