38)Damn Good Look

I'm woken by the smell of something delicious filling the apartment

I'm woken by the smell of something delicious filling the apartment. Before I can even open my eyes, my stomachs growling like a fucking bear. Not surprising considering I got one hell of a workout last night. Well...we got one hell of a workout.

Stretching out in my bed, a grin pulls at my lips thinking about last night. The way Lexi screamed my name. The feel of her nails dragging across my skin. The way her heat wrapped around me and greedily took everything I gave her.

It was like a fucking dream, and after we caught a little sleep, we were back at it again.

Wait...

Reaching out, I find the space beside me empty and cold. My gut sinks and I jump out of bed.

Lexi wouldn't leave before I woke up. Especially not after the night we had. She said she's mine. There's no way she's running now.

Slipping on my boxers, I rush into the hall. Music flows from the kitchen along with the smell of breakfast but all I can think about is finding Lexi. I skid past the kitchen and take a quick look in the living room. When I don't see her, I step out onto the balcony and instantly see her car in the parking lot below.

"What the hell are you doing?"

I spin around and find Lexi standing behind me wearing one of my t-shirts like a dress while holding a spatula in her hand. Breathing a sigh of relief, I try to play off my minor freak out.

"Nothing...just needed some fresh air." I smirk and casually slide the balcony door shut behind me.

Her brows pull together but she still gives me an easy smile and a nod. "Okay. Well, breakfast is almost ready."

Lex turns on her heels and walks back into the kitchen. After thinking she left me, I need to calm my ass down. I follow behind her and until she stops at the stove.

"What're you cooking?" I ask, my voice dropping as I wrap an arm around her waist and mold myself to her back.

She instantly pushes against me, getting comfortable in my arms. "Eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, and toast."

"Damn. We having a feast or something?"

"Kind of." She shrugs and I can hear the smile in her voice. "I could hear your stomach growling when I woke up so, I figured you were pretty hungry."

Leaning down, I place a kiss on the top of her head. "Mmm, do I get a side of you with the meal?"

A shudder travels through her body, shaking her curvy frame in my arms.

"Maybe...but in your room this time. I already cleaned the dining room table and your mom is sleeping. We don't need her walking out and catching...

"Me fucking you on the kitchen table," I finish for her.

She bites her lip and turns around in my arms. "Exactly."

Unable to hold back, I lean down and capture her lips with mine. She moans against my mouth as her hands land on my chest. But she's soon pulling away, her attention going to the bandage on my chest.