23)A Helpful Touch

"Dude, you're fucking cheating!" Wild yells from beside me on the couch as he smashes the buttons to the PlayStation controller

I roll my eyes. "Ha! I don't need to cheat to beat your shitty skills."

When I lineup my next shot on the screen Wilder shoves me. My round fires into the side of an animated building.

"Look who's cheating now, motherfucker!"

Wild laughs hysterically before his soldier on the TV sneaks up behind mine and slices his throat.

"Take that shit! Woo!" He shouts, throwing his controller down and jumping off the couch in victory just as the apartment door opens.

The two of us look over to see Lexi walking in, amusement shining in her bright hazel eyes.

My gaze rakes over her like a starving man in the desert and she's the only water for miles. She's in another one those short-as-fuck skirts that barely cover her ass. Every day since she got here she's worn one and I'm starting to think she's doing it on fucking purpose.

"Hey, guys." She waves as she passes on her way to the bedroom.

We wave back in silence until she's out of sight. It takes everything I have not to break my neck and watch her walk down the hall just to get another glimpse of her assets.

"Wow," Wilder shakes his head when the bedroom door clicks shut. "She's trying to fucking test you."

"Tell me about it."

Shaking out his messy hair, Wild sits back down and sighs. "You're a stronger man than me. I would've snapped by now."

"Between Dolly's, training, and patrol; I haven't really been home the last couple days. So she hasn't had the chance to test me too much." I shrug and lean back. "Can't say it's not hard as shit though."

Wild scoots away. "Dude, I don't wanna hear about your dick."

"Ha. Very funny." I elbow him in the arm."You know what the fuck I meant."

He's not wrong though. Sleeping just rooms away from Lexi hasn't been easy. I've had to rub one out each night just to get some fucking shut-eye only to wake up half-way through the night with a hard-on from hell.

I blame myself. When she moved in three days ago I planned to give her a taste of what was coming. I've never had an idea backfire so fucking bad in my life.

The way she responded to my touch, the moans that spilled from her sinful lips, and the way she ground herself against my dick; I was so close to losing control. I wanted to keep her thinking about me but now I'm the one who can't get her out of my head.

Great job, dipshit.

"You're thinking about her, huh?" Wild asks, already on the verge of laughing.