𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐤𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

~Vanessa's POV~

~Vanessa's POV~

It was Saturday and today we were going to the Mount Sun Lodge resort but Jason, Sam, and I were getting to Cory's classroom a little late considering yesterday was Maddie and Morgan's anniversary party.

As I promised them I would take them to a party but I think they may have not been up for it that much.

"Aw, man we missed the snapping." I frowned as I saw Cory holding a broken pointing stick. "Nah, I recorded it all." Maya laughed as she waved her phone, making me happy that I'll get to see what happened. "Where were you guys?" Lucas asked the three of us considering everyone was already there and ready.

"I don't even know anymore." Sam shrugged as her eyes were widened before she went over to her desk. "I'm still very tired." Jason ran his hands through his hair before heading to his desk as well while everyone turned to me. 

"Yesterday it was Maddie and Morgan's anniversary party so I brought them considering they wanted to go to a party. They experienced a high school party." I explained as I sat down on Cory's desk chair while I put our bags on his desk.

"Who uses neon lights and paint at parties? I still have some on my back." Jason asked me as he gestured his back that had a green neon strip. "Teen wolf in season three B." I answered, reminding him of the episode we saw. "Oh, right." Jason nodded, sitting back down in his chair.

"Also it was this year's theme and why not they've been together for five years. . . That's longer than any other couple I know." I shrugged as I thought back to everyone I know in our age range. "What time was the party?" Zay asked me seeing how Sam and Jason had a bit of crazy hair day today.

"Not that late it started at ten and ended at like three I think. I honestly lost track after midnight." I responded before all of us turned to Riley knowing how she'd react. "No this time I will not freak out." Riley smiled as she cupped her own face with her hands but we sent her knowing looks even Cory did.

".   .   .It starts at ten!" Riley shouted, looking over to the three of us as if we were crazy for going that late. "It wasn't even that. I think we weren't used to a party like that." Sam sighed as she shared a look with Jason. "I warned you two how it'll be so I'm not going to feel bad. And also that party was filled with mostly Juniors and Seniors." I shook my head, sending them a knowing look which they accepted considering they knew I was right.

"Did your hair grow longer?" Sam squinted to my hair as it actually did. "Yeah. My hair grows faster than average person." I nodded as my hair now reached passed my shoulders, I could even style it. 

"Wait, you three went to a party that didn't have freshmen? How'd you even get into the party?" Farkle looked at me in confusion as he asked me which I don't blame him for wondering about it.

"My cousin and his friends are the ones always throwing the parties. I've been going to high school parties since I was twelve." I explained to him while everyone turned to me with raised eyebrows yet it didn't look like they were shocked.