Chapter 21

"So tell me ladies, the big boat, and the island, is Roberto over compensating for something?" I asked letting my fingers skim the water of the Olympic sized pool as I relaxed lazily on a float in the center. Bella and Lola erupted in uncontrollable laughter.

"Size is not the problem," Bella replied between giggles.

"Longevity of the experience is," Lola added with a smirk.

"Are you saying that Roberto is a two minute brother?" I asked semi sitting up on the float.

"Not two minutes." Bella answered with a wicked smile of her own.

"More like one and a half." Lola added.

"What's up with that crazy ass housekeeper of his?" I asked swiftly changing the subject no longer wanting to talk about Roberto's premature ejaculations.

"Oh don't mind Ava, she's just jealous. With us in Roberto's bed there's just no room for her," Bella replied, shrugging.

"You mean she is sleeping with him?" I asked, shocked and more than a little disgusted.

"I know, sickening isn't it? Roberto told us she worked for his father before him and that she was his first." Lola explained taking a sip of her drink.

"So that's why she slammed the door in our faces?" I asked, sucking my teeth.

"That, and because she hates me and Bells. She only tolerates us because there's really nothing that she can do about us. Not as long as Bertie still runs hot for us." Lola replied distractedly while she made eyes at the houseman who came in to refresh our drinks.

"So what was the problem then?" I asked Bella. "I'm definitely not looking to jump his bed anytime soon or later."

"She doesn't approve of Roberto's occupational choices and for him to conduct business here on the island is just not done." Bella explained while accepting the new glass from the houseman.

"Bertie's father was killed in his home by people that he did business with; Ava doesn't want to have to sit through a repeat performance." Lola explained slipping into the water.

"So Rose, what is Julio like in the sack?" Bella asked licking her lips with obvious anticipation.

"Julio is impotent," I answered flatly. "As matter of fact I often amuse myself with whatever scenery takes my fancy. The only problem here though is all of these damn cameras, if Julio ever found out that I like my ice cream too, well let's just say that would be the end of me."

"That's true. Sometimes this island can be a real bitch. I rarely can have any fun here. I'm so tired of sleeping with the head security man. Even if he is hung like a bull and keeps a permanent erection. It's like eating chicken every night, where's the beef," Bella said, splashing her hand on the surface of the water in frustration. Wow, did she just say the head of security?

"Why would you have to sleep with the head of security?" I asked trying not to thirsty.

"He is the only one other than Roberto who has control of all the cameras on the island." Bella explained with a frown on her face. Bingo. That meant that this man would know where the control room was for the security of the island.

"Hung like a bull you say? You wouldn't mind if...." I asked letting my words drift off.

"No knock yourself out, like I said I'm tired of chicken." Bella muttered.

"Which one is he?" I asked in a bored voice.

"The big dumb one with the curly hair and green eyes." Bella answered slipping into the water. I watched as one of Roberto's guards approached and stopped at the edge of the pool.