Recreation Chapter 6: One New Message

Cut to Epsilon opening up on the floor of Sarge's secret underground holographic room and Delta coming out in hologram form in front of Caboose, Ghost and the girls

Caboose:    It's you!

Delta:    Hello Caboose. It seems fitting to say that it is good to see you again. Although, technically, that is untrue.

Caboose:    Delta! I thought you were gone. I thought you were erased in the e- electronic thing whose name some people have trouble remembering.

Delta:    Actually, this is not Delta. We simply felt that you would be most comfortable speaking to Delta.

As far as this transcript is concerned, it's Delta. Suck it, Burns

Caboose:    We?

Delta:    Yes, Epsilon strongly remembers all the other A.I. fragments. When Alpha went insane, Epsilon carried the burden of those memories. We can appear as anyone. In this case, Delta. Who, from your stories, was a trusted source of information for you. Therefor, we felt it best to take his likeness, for this conversation.

Caboose:    Oh. That makes sense.

Ghost: Also it's better for Caboose.

South: Of course it's the annoying one.

Delta:    Yes, we felt you would say that.

Caboose:    So you can, appear as anyone?

Delta:    Theoretically, yes. Anyone in our memory banks.

Caboose:    What about a chair?

Delta:    If you felt that was fitting. The holographic technology in this room allows us to project ourselves in any manner. It is surprisingly advanced.

Caboose:    How about a giraffe.

Sister: Please stop.

Delta:    Look, let's just say we can look like many different things, and just leave it at that. Okay?

Caboose:    Okay.

Delta:    We regret that we will not be able to appear to you or communicate with you outside of this room. So you must listen carefully.

Caboose:    ...

Delta:    Caboose. Did you understand what I-

Caboose:    I am listening carefully.

Delta:    Alright, it can be hard to tell. Caboose, we need you to find a way to help us. Washington said, when Epsilon was recovered, that our memories could be used to punish the people who tortured Alpha.

Caboose:    Okay.

Delta:    Washington will not trust us, and our new recent attempts to build a new body are not working.

Caboose:    We had a fire!

South: What?

Ghost: Don't worry about it.

Delta:    We remember. Your friend from Red Team described a location nearby with a strange energy source.

Caboose:    Op- that's where Tucker is.

Delta:    We don't have many memories of him-

Caboose:    Yeah I never really liked him so, I leave him out of mosta the stories.

Ghost: Well he is a pervert.

South: Can I cut off his dick?

Sister: Can I join?