"We're getting the band back together!"

It's a sunny day in LA, as per usual and Louis Tomlinson has just arrived to the hotel he was requested to stay at. Requested by whom? Simon Cowell of course. Why? For the One Direction reunion of course.

Louis' bodyguards stay at his side as he exits the black taxi into the hotel. A few paps were outside, trying to get pictures of him to sell. How'd they know he'd be here though? Well it didn't take much thought process for Louis to know it had something to do with management. How he got into this whole ordeal you may ask? Well...
____________________________________

There he was six months ago heading back to the UK. Originally Louis had planned to go straight to Doncaster to his family after he finished tour, but unfortunately had been phoned that he needed to make a stop in London. He obviosuly didn't want to, but maybe it was something having to do with him leaving Syco.

Louis walked into the all too familiar building and made his way up to the dreaded Simon Cowell's office. Once he entered he saw half of the management team in there.

With a confused expression, he sat down at the end of the long office table. He was at one end and Simon at another. In between on both sides were mangament people.

"What's with," Louis paused for a moment, looking at everyone in the room. "-this little get together"

Simon cleared his throat from the other end of the table. "Well, Louis. We have some news."

Louis sat back in his chair, "I thought this was going to be just me and you, Simon. Last minute detailings of me leaving Syco?"

"Ah yes. And congrats on signing with Universal Music but this doesn't have much to do with your departure from—"

"Then why am I here?" Louis' tone didn't seem to have much patience or respect in it as he spoke to his former boss.

"We're getting the band back together." Louis just simply stared at the man. A smirk came playing across Simon's face as he took in his former client's quiet state. "I've spoken to the other boys about it, and they're on board. You were the last person—"

"No."

A few quiet gasps were raised from the mangement team members. Simon tilted his head in confusion, "what."

Louis raised from his seat and shoved his hands in his pockets. "You have the other guys, but not me. If you got the band back together good for you. For them. But I'm good."

"Y-you're good?!" Simon's eyes were almost popping out of his head by how he was in utter shock. "What does that mean?!"

Louis starts making his walk to exit the room. "It means, I'm not joining the band. I don't want any part of it." And with that Louis exited the room leaving everyone else shocked beyond speech.
___________________________________

A/N: Hey hey, thank you for reading this first chapter. I hope my writing wasn't too sucky and boring, but I'm trying and hopefully I'll get better.

This fic was inspired by 1D's 10th reunion this year (lowkey cries), and some other fics. I really wanted to write this because it's just how I would imagine some of this stuff to go if they really did get back together and for the purpose of working on my creative writing skills. All in all, I hope you do enjoy the book and I hope i finish it not gonna lie haha. Anywaysss

                             -elle.