C H A P T E R 4

Mi Young's POV.

"You'll really hire him as your secretary?" Lee Rin asked as she walked back and forth in front of me.
I told her every bits of the conversation I had with that suspicious man. 

"I don't know! Can you please sit your ass down!? You are making me dizzy! aisht" I said and switched my position for the ninth time. That man is really giving me a headache. I don't know what to do.

If I'll refuse to hire him he'll start a fuss. He'll threaten me that he'll sue Lee Rin. I don't want her in jail ofcourse!

"I didn't even hit him! But so many people saw the scene--aaah! this is driving me nuts!" she frustratedly said. "mianhe Mi Young-ah"
[mianhe - sorry]

"tsh. Next time focus on driving!"
I rolled my eyes on her as I push her away before she can even try and hug me. "Do a background check on that young man. Contact him and tell him that I want him on my office tomorrow."

"but the photoshoot---"

"I'll go there! okay?"

"araseo~" she pouted. I rolled my eyes once again. "But..."

"what now!?" I asked in annoyance.

"stop referring to him as 'young man' the both of you are just around the same age...that doesn't sound so right----"

"I don't care!! You are so talkative Lee Rin!!! Get out of my condo!!!"
she laughed and ran towards the door.

"Neeee~ bye!! Sorry again!" she shouted before closing the door.

I sighed. His words still bothers the hell out of me. He really sounded like he knew me.

"ah, there's really no signs of kindness in your heart"

"Your behavior is really something."

"How dare you say that to me!?!? Eo!? Do you know me!?!" I threw the pillow somewhere.

I always made sure that my true color won't be seen on screen. I portrayed a good image of a business woman and a model in the media. I'm pretty sure that, that was the very first time I saw him!

Also, how come he's already demanding for a position in my company? and of all positions he chose to be my secretary!? it's as if he knew that it was blank.

Aaaaargh! This is driving me insane!!!

~~~~~

"Ms.Sung you are early today---"

"Yes and what's wrong with that?"

"A-ah n-nothing Ms.Sung G-Good Morning---"

"All of you have 22 hours and 30 mins left" I made sure that everyone heard what I said. They all knew what I mean tho. I headed towards my office and sat on my swivel chair.

I spun around to look at the city view behind me. Early in the morning and my annoyance is already eating me.
The sun is shining so brightly and it's really annoying. Everything is just so annoying.

*ring*ring*ring*

"what?"

"that's how you really greet. aish anyways" I looked at the caller id. Manager Lee Rin. "He's entering the building. I'll tell you everything later, meet him first. He's handsome, actually I trust him already----" I turned off the call.

minutes passed before I heard someone knocked 3 times. I remained silent facing the window. Waiting for a greet, but I received nothing.
I spun my chair to face whoever it is.

I crossed my shoulders as I leaned back to my seat. I stared at him. Perfectly towering everything again.
Why is this man so tall?

He battled with my stare. He stood there in front of my table probably waiting for me to welcome him.
I narrowed my eyes at him.

I recall what he said yesterday. He said he needed a job, and then he'll appear here looking like a businessman on my level? He's even wearing a designer looking suit.

His hair was black yesterday, and today it's already way too different.
His perfectly brushed up platinum blonde under cut hair looked annoyingly cool. I rolled my eyes and broke the staring contest.

"Are you done checking me?"
look at this antipathetic man.

"Excuse me? I'm not checking you out." I said. He nodded and took a seat on the sofa. He then crossed his leg like a woman. What a brat!
"what do you think you are doing!?"

"Hmm?" he hummed in a very deep voice. Goddamit! I stood up showing him how pissed I am. "You have a schedule today" He suddenly said as he looked at his wrist watch.

Ha! He's even wearing a Rolex. Wth!?
"You! What are you!?" I shouted pointing at him. He stood up and went nearer to me. He leaned on my table as he pretended to be in deep thought.

"me? let's say...I am your guardian angel now? and your newly hired secretary" He said with a rectangular grin.

I opened my mouth to talk but no words came out. I put my hands on my hips as I laugh in disbelief.
"what are you up to Eo? why are you leeching on me? Do you need money? I'll give it to you! J-just leave me alone----"

"I'm already hired now, you can't fire me right away, that would be another crime. I also have all your schedules now. Aren't you going to introduce me to them?" He said pointing at the door where all of my employees are peeking. I casted him a glare that would usually scare whomever I did that on, but to my surprise he winked at me in response.

*****