C H A P T E R 2 8

Chanyeol's POV.

I opened my eyes to see Sung Mi Young peacefully sleeping on my arms. I smiled at the innocent look of her face. She literally looked like a fallen angel. I tuck stray hairs behind her ears, causing her to move a bit.

"hmm?" she hummed eyes half open.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" I asked hugging her closer to me.

"ani" she said in a low morning voice.
Damn even her morning breath smells nice. I really am under this woman's hands. She completely opened her eyes and stare into mine...
but then she turned around and yawn. I let out a chuckle.

"I've already smelled it. Why turn around now" I joked.

"ew! I'll brush first---" I held her shoulder and make her face me again.
I leaned in and stole a kiss. "Chanyeol!"

"ah wae?" I innocently ask and chuckle. She's blushing again. She lifted her arms probably to slap me but it only exposed her bare shoulder.
I pulled the blanket up to cover her up unto her neck. I pulled her closer under the blanket, enveloping her small body with my arms.

"tsh. clingy" she commented.

"why you don't like it?" I asked.

"I didn't say that" she countered. I can't help but chuckle. I want to stay like this forever. Just me and her.

"I'll cook breakfast" I said. She nodded and smiled. "You can stay here while I do. You still look sleepy." She yawned and shook her head.

"I'll help" she said which deeply surprised me.

"Do you even know how to hold a knife?" I teased. She suppress a pout. Probably guilty. Ah jinjja. She's so wife material. I mentally slap my forehead.
"Just stay here then. I know you are tired." I grinned.

She looked flustered once again. "w-why am I tired? I-I just w-woke up" She said, avoiding my gaze. I let out a faint laugh. This is when she's absolutely attractive, when she's shy.

I pulled her and kissed her forehead.
"Just stay here" I said before leaving the bed.
.
.
.
.
.
"Are you sure this is food?" she asked as she crossed her arms and stare at the food I did like some kind of critic.

"yah. Can't you appreciate my hard work? It was just burned a little since you are bothering me" I pouted. She laughed at me.

"Bothering you? I was just watching what you are doing Mr.Park" She said. I glared at her. There she goes again addressing me formally.

"Goodness gracious did you just glared at me!?Eo?" she asked in disbelief. I soften my brows and smiled at her.

"a-ani! I'm not hehe---your fault! I was nervous since you are watching m-me cook" I admitted. Her presence behind me is making me absolutely conscious of making mistake. I wanted to impress her and then I burned the toast and the eggs as well as the bacons. Porridge is the only thing I can cook perfectly!

She lifted the spoon and took a mouthful of the egg along with the rice. I smiled. She ate it despite of its appearance. I took a bite on the toast as well. It doesn't taste bad anyway, it was just burned a little.

After eating breakfast, Ms.Lee Rin called out for everyone. We alongside with all of her employees went to roam around the hotel. Ms.Lee Rin stood up like our tourist guide. Sung Mi Young seems to enjoy, I enjoyed watching her have fun as well. She's unusually kind--but ofcourse would always act up once an hour.